RIP to the best cat a guy could love to hate

Sorry to hear it bro,I know how attached we can get to our buds.I borrowed 50 cents from a girl when I was 10 years old(1963:laugh:)to buy a kitten from a Hornsby's Dime Store...had her until I was 28(she was still going strong but got hit by a car at night in our parking lot).My old Pit will be 11 in April and is starting to show his years,I almost hope I go before he does.

He's got it pretty tough(his end of a couch in our old house).:laugh:

IMG_0414.jpg

So sorry for your loss.
I love hall my animals a lot and it upsets me so much when one passes away.

that sux! sry to hear. the one thing I realized over the years owning cats and dogs is with cats you have to earn their affection. dogs will love you and be loyal to you no matter what. can't say the same for cats tho....

I had a cat years ago that just wasn't friendly at all for the first (4) years owning him then slowly but surely he warmed up to me and I cud call him like a dog but he wudnt come within 100 feet of anyone else so it took (4) years to build a bond with him.

Sorry for your loss. Animals tend to have a love/love relationship with humans. I hope you the best at dealing with it.

My mother passed away on Saturday and the only one that knew the right thing to say was my old cat, Hank Sr.
Pets are important in many ways.

My mother passed away on Saturday and the only one that knew the right thing to say was my old cat, Hank Sr.
Pets are important in many ways.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom mj :down:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Back