RIP - Teddy Pendergrass

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Man, this has been a rough week. Now this.

Soul singer Teddy Pendergrass dies in Pa. at 59 - Music- msnbc.com

If you have never gotten your groove on to some Teddy P, then you have never quite gotten you groove on ............. I'm just sayin.

:whistle:

Love T.K.O.
Turn Off The Lights

That was classic R&B. The one-hit wonders of today shoulda payed attention.

:rulez:

I may have to grab the Ipod & go wake up my old lady ..................:laugh:

Man, this has been a rough week. Now this.

Soul singer Teddy Pendergrass dies in Pa. at 59 - Music- msnbc.com

If you have never gotten your groove on to some Teddy P, then you have never quite gotten you groove on ............. I'm just sayin.

:whistle:

Love T.K.O.
Turn Off The Lights

That was classic R&B. The one-hit wonders of today shoulda payed attention.

:rulez:

I may have to grab the Ipod & go wake up my old lady ..................:laugh:

Truer words have never been written!
RIP Teddy.

Wow,RIP TEDDY.My mom use to play hios cuts back in the day everywhere we went as kids.The man could set the mood.

:down: I grew up listening to Teddy; my Dad is a huge fan...how sad :(

being from Philly,I grew up with Harold Melvin and the Blue notes man, sh!t I remember the day he was paralyzed from the car accident on lincoln dr. used to go down to the jazz club on Broad and Walnut and see him perform al the time, singing the star spangled banner at Sixers games. he was always around, will be missed here. RIP brother

being from Philly,I grew up with Harold Melvin and the Blue notes man, sh!t I remember the day he was paralyzed from the car accident on lincoln dr. used to go down to the jazz club on Broad and Walnut and see him perform al the time, singing the star spangled banner at Sixers games. he was always around, will be missed here. RIP brother

Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes...sang my favorite song of all time!! "The Love I Lost" :down:

Had a Love So Sweet In The Palm Of My Hand And I Lost It. My Favorite Teddy.P. Song. R.I.P. Gone But Not Foregotten.:bowdown::bowdown:

Back