RIP Fellow TrackRider (Barber, 29 April)

Godspeed fellow rider...... Godspeed

There arnt many things in life that come with as much enjoyment and risk like motorcycling does, as tragic as it is at least his passing came while doing something he loved.

Since it's now been released, RIP fellow TrackRider.
LEEDS,
Alabama - A Florida man died Sunday in a motorcycle crash at Barber Motorsports
Park.

Brandon Williford, 33, was pronounced dead on the scene at 5:17
p.m., Jefferson County Deputy Coroner Phillip Russell said today.

Russell said information they received indicated the park was
holding an open race day. Two motorcyclists were headed into Turn 17 when they
collided and lost control.

Williford, of Riverview, Fla., died on the scene. No other
information was immediately available.

Last session of A of the weekend. I was on the track about 30 seconds behind. Tragic.

His Wife was on site.

Sorry to hear Keith. Hope you, Charlie, Jay, and the STT & meet-up Team are also doing OK. Hard to stomach when these things happen. Thinking about you all.

I agree with STT's statement. I did not post to discuss what happened, just that it did and to offer condolences.

In all honesty I should have quoted myself when I posted that. I know most people are curious about the how's and why's etc, etc, after I saw it was on STT as not to discuss details I should have quoted my post here asking for details and update the family didn't want it shared at this time.

In all honesty I should have quoted myself when I posted that. I know most people are curious about the how's and why's etc, etc, after I saw it was on STT as not to discuss details I should have quoted my post here asking for details and update the family didn't want it shared at this time.

No Prob. Eventually the circumstances will come out, but let the family grieve and bury their rider first.

He is, or was, Air Force, there's a pic online of him shaking President Obama's hand in uniform on the net...

Very sad news. Prayers for his family and friends. I hope you guys are doing ok, must have been tough seeing this happen.

R.I.P. brother. My thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family as well as those of you that were at the track.

RIP rider! prayers sent for his friends and family and everyone else that was there to witness this

Back