RIP Ducmanic - Founder of LABusas.oRg

LE'05BUSA

BAMF
Donating Member
Registered
He slipped and hit his head on the floor of his bathroom last Tuesday, the 8th, and passed Thursday March 10th of a major subdural hemorrhage.
icon_sad.gif

He and GoBig (Clay) gave us LABusas.oRg...the first no-holds barred motorcycle lifestyle website, and most likely the last.

They wanted to be free of the rules and restrictions of Chase's Hayabusa site & its successor, this site, Hayabusa.org.

Their goal was to create a site where free speech, fast bikes, hot women, and a cool buzz ruled.

It spawned others like Dennis' TheMotorhead.com and SuzukiHayabusa.org.

11 years later and it's still going strong.

Ian was a good friend of mine and I miss him greatly.

RIP Ian Coleman

00052.jpg

Not big into that site, but hate to hear of his passing. RIP!

It's definitely not for everyone, but for those that don't mind its rough edges, it provides a place for expression without censorship, good information by knowledgeable people on a multitude of topics, and a camaraderie that extends beyond the internet.

It was his great social experiment and his legacy, which will live on.

I used to ride with Ian and bunch others (Big Gar, WickedSpeed, Vince, WrenchWhore) back in '00 when I was a student in CSUN. Hittin' Rock Store and back roads in Topanga Canyons at any given opportunity was a blast. The 2nd gear rolling burn-out was Ian's favorite thing to do.

Godspeed Ian

I used to ride with Ian and bunch others (Big Gar, WickedSpeed, Vince, WrenchWhore) back in '00 when I was a student in CSUN. Hittin' Rock Store and back roads in Topanga Canyons at any given opportunity was a blast. The 2nd gear rolling burn-out was Ian's favorite thing to do.

Godspeed Ian

What was your SN then?

Back