rims

cpieler

Registered
i am looking at buying some rims for my 2006 hayabusa. they are advertising 17x6.25 rear. everything i read says that the stock rim is 17x6. i was wanting to know if the stock tire will fit this rim?if anyone knows where to get wheel blanks that would be great. i am looking to make my own rims.

Don't know if it is something you'd be interested in, but on ebay, there was a front and rear rim and swingarm for like 400 bucks.

yes, you can fit stock tire to that wheel....

now... make your own rims? holy cow! you have a water jet? laser? some really big $%$$$ million axis machine?

you want a 1 piece billet? those are not too hard to come by.. forged billets might be a bit more $$ would love to see pics of your shop.. :) :) :thumbsup:

- Mazak Integrex 400[/url]
- Milling operation Mazak Integrex[/url]
these are the machines i work with and program i have all the travel and axis i need. its not my shop but they are the same machines, to give you an idea. i got a quote from allamerican wheel for about 200 bucks apiece but the rear is 6.25 wide and just want to make sure that that would be ok before i buy them. what was the item number on ebay?

Last edited by a moderator:
save yourself some money and just get a set of BST wheels :thumbsup:

Save yourself some money and just get FOUR Galespeed rims at the same price...
I don't like so much the carbon look...
Even if I know that BST are the best dynamic choice to have fun while bending and cornering with our Busa...

Back