right side rotor and brake removel

heard all u have to do is use font and rear brakes to even u out..anyways..what size lines would i need to buy.thank you

I'm not sure you are on the right track there bud. Please explain how increasing the volume of fluid to a single caliper will increase the pressure which is the only way to increase braking on a rotor?

Let me make this a little clearer. I think I worded it wrong. You don't stop faster the brake lever is alot more sensitive. Since you have all the fluid that is normally divided between 2 calipers going to 1 the brake lever doesn't move as far.

Let me make this a little clearer. I think I worded it wrong. You don't stop faster the brake lever is alot more sensitive. Since you have all the fluid that is normally divided between 2 calipers going to 1 the brake lever doesn't move as far.

You are absolutely correct!

However, giving up 50% of rotor grip on the front wheel for reduced lever travel just doesn't seem like a fair trade?

And it's no more sensitive since X amount of lever force equals X amount of hydraulic pressure whether it's applied to one caliper or ten.

You are absolutely correct!

However, giving up 50% of rotor grip on the front wheel for reduced lever travel just doesn't seem like a fair trade?

And it's no more sensitive since X amount of lever force equals X amount of hydraulic pressure whether it's applied to one caliper or ten.

The only advantage is for drag racing less rotating mass. It actually does make a differance.

If you are building a race bike only, I would agree to removing a rotor & caliper. However, for a street rider who may attend a drag strip on odd occasions, I'd be very skeptical of reducing the bike's braking ability.

Back