Riding With The Lord

17334139_1870895156524999_6484768707011674112_n.jpg

Not only the BEST breakfast burritos ever ~^~ they are the Lord Of The Onion Rings . . .

73f9c7d4f993a7cf451ed0cef40be0b2.jpg

This is another way to ride with the lord . . .

Well our guardian angels were Falcons at one time and can do 200 mph +. So unless you have unrestricted your Busa you should be good right?
Oh its unrestricted. Lol. Tre, pc5, full race exhaust. Even my big ass has done 195mph on it. Smaller guy could hit 200 on it.

You go there to 'speak' to a statue that was paid for by, according to you, cocaine smuggling money because it's 'cool none the less'?
Well I dont exactly pray to the statue. I pray to god. The statue is just a nice quiet place to do it. It was started with drug money. I dont like it but what are you gonna do? Its not like I ATTEND church there.

Is that yellow writing on your tires or the rims? I like that look.
Its on the tires. Im kind of surprised man. I did it myself just because i thought it wad a racing type of look and the yellow acvents the gold in my paint. But to my surprise several people on here have asked me about it really liking. Im starting to think I just might have good taste. Lol

I do it on my tires. I use a Sharpie oil based paint pen. Moose Racing makes a tire pen but I think it's almost the same thing at a much higher price. Moose might hold up a little better. Mine show some chipping and start to get dirty a few rides after the paint is applied but it stays visible until the tire is used up.

Who is it???
RIP TOUCHDOWN JESUS!!!
lol for those who aren’t in the know, they originally had a giant bust of Jesus with his hands raised in that spot and I poop you not.... it was struck with a fuggin bolt of lightning and burned down. If that ain’t a sign....
As for you @busa_boy_69 what’s up neighbor, lol. I also live in Middletown, how I ain’t seen you?!
ETA: here is ole TD Jesus.
D5E2902C-8275-4F48-97A8-ADFA2CD3B590.jpeg

RIP TOUCHDOWN JESUS!!!
lol for those who aren’t in the know, they originally had a giant bust of Jesus with his hands raised in that spot and I poop you not.... it was struck with a fuggin bolt of lightning and burned down. If that ain’t a sign....
As for you @busa_boy_69 what’s up neighbor, lol. I also live in Middletown, how I ain’t seen you?!
ETA: here is ole TD Jesus.
View attachment 1627017
Dam! Jesus burning. Boy if that ain't spooky and I'm not even religious. What's really spooky is Jesus reduced to a skinless terminator frame in that right photo.

Who is it???
You know you asked me this and I answered already. Who do you say it is? Before anything else I want you to know that I am a christian, wanted to put that out there. Now that thats clear, Exodus 20:4
You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;
Whats crazy is that people actually pray to these statues, paintings etc of Jesus or of Mary, saints etc. Praying to anyone other than Jesus isn't even biblical but that's another topic.
So many pictures and statues of "Jesus", which is really him? Which one of these guys are Jesus?

800px-leonardo_da_vinci_salvator_mundi_c-1500_oil_on_walnut_45-4_x_65-6_cm-435x640.jpg

c1cfa2d1672258f8dcafe3d701dc8511.jpg

https___www.history.com_.image_MTcxNTA2MjAxMDc3NDkxMTcx_jesus-language-gettyimages-566423511.jpg

450x600_cd0945dfa25e978505464bc37f0a92dd3f6e531f.jpeg.jpg

images.jpeg.jpg

You know you asked me this and I answered already. Who do you say it is? Before anything else I want you to know that I am a christian, wanted to put that out there. Now that thats clear, Exodus 20:4
You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;
Whats crazy is that people actually pray to these statues, paintings etc of Jesus or of Mary, saints etc. Praying to anyone other than Jesus isn't even biblical but that's another topic.
So many pictures and statues of "Jesus", which is really him? Which one of these guys are Jesus?

View attachment 1627026

View attachment 1627027

View attachment 1627028

View attachment 1627029

View attachment 1627030
Well he clearly stated he prayed to Jesus and then went to see the “thing”. This pretty obviously states that he wasn’t praying to the “thing”. I don’t think your passive aggressive retort was really called for.
Though you’re NAILING the unaccepting, stereotype of the typical “Christian”

Well he clearly stated he prayed to Jesus and then went to see the “thing”. This pretty obviously states that he wasn’t praying to the “thing”. I don’t think your passive aggressive retort was really called for.
Though you’re NAILING the unaccepting, stereotype of the typical “Christian”
Passive aggressive? Lol here we go. Sharing truth is caring. It might sting a little but its for the good. Are you a "Christian"? Seemingly not so why does it even bother you? We as Christians are to correct one another with love. I never disrespected him. He asked a question and I gave an answer. In my NY Italiano voice...LOL yous guys
Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Passive aggressive? Lol here we go. Sharing truth is caring. It might sting a little but its for the good. Are you a "Christian"? Seemingly not so why does it even bother you? We as Christians are to correct one another with love. I never disrespected him. He asked a question and I gave an answer. In my NY Italiano voice...LOL yous guys
Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
so here we see that your personal belief is the “truth” how very humble of you
You’ve assumed my religion.
and if I’m understanding you correctly, you’re justifying being rude and intolerant by using a Bible quote saying that the word of god is “sharp” thus stating your opinion is as good as gods?

As for my religion, amigo, that’s between me and god.

In my southern Baptist lady voice “bless your heart”

Determined for the church via robust debate in 787:

The saints all have gifts and they are all in communion with Christ in putting forth requests for us. So your statement in a way is accurate. More on this from the ancient apostolic church:

I am no scholar but from what I can determine from the scholars is that the answer to this question does not matter. God is pretty aware of the nature of people, after all He created us in his own image. So if someone requires Christ to look like them, well He is pure spirit now, so there is no reason He would question or criticize this need of average people. More likely He would purely understand it from a logical perspective.

Christ did in fact appear differently to different people while he was here. Consider that in the equation.

Back