Riding With The Lord

It's just a statue, a graven image.
https://rcg.org/questions/p202.a.html

Don't get me confused I love God, Jesus, the Scriptures. I have a relationship with Jehovah, pray and study daily. In my journey, my studies I've grown to learn that many of the traditions we keep and have had are simply that, traditions and aren't biblical. Things such as praying to saints, praying to Mary, statues of "God", etc. Hope I didn't offend you brother that wasn't my intentions. I'm just very passionate about the topic of God, Jesus and Scriptures and love to speak/share on it.

No offense at all man. I actially have had a problem with this for a while. The statue was paid for with cocaine smuggling money by the pastor and he uses the church to wash his money. Everyone around here knows it. Thats why I wont attend there. Also the bible says you shouldnt do anything to make a mockery of the lord. That statue has a bunch of nicknames and all that so in my opinion when people joke about it thats a mockery. But it is cool none the less. Thats why I go there on occassion to speak to him.

That is really cool !

Continue to #PrayForFasterAngels .

angelfastdkt_square_sticker_3_x_3.jpg

Follow @ www.Instagram.com/RocketRedC .

We are All sinners in one way or another, whether we realize it or not.
Fortunately, God sees our hearts.

One of the many great things about this site, is that we can speak openly of God.
Many of us agree. Those that do not, are polite and respectful. Realizing that we are simply having a discussion, and are in no way trying to force our veiws upon one another, and that a friendly, civil debate is always welcome. Be it what oil you use, or that me and many openly serve, worship, and have grace, mercy, and salvation through Jesus Christ.
:beerchug:

Well our guardian angels were Falcons at one time and can do 200 mph +. So unless you have unrestricted your Busa you should be good right?

We are All sinners in one way or another, whether we realize it or not.
Fortunately, God sees our hearts.

One of the many great things about this site, is that we can speak openly of God.
Many of us agree. Those that do not, are polite and respectful. Realizing that we are simply having a discussion, and are in no way trying to force our veiws upon one another, and that a friendly, civil debate is always welcome. Be it what oil you use, or that me and many openly serve, worship, and have grace, mercy, and salvation through Jesus Christ.
:beerchug:

I totally agree man. I wasnt trying to kick up a religious debate. Just thought the picture was really cool and gave some back story on why I was there. Lol. This is a very peacefull site. Thats why I've been a member for so long. Tons of good fellas in here. Hell I can do anything to my Busa at this point from years of their tutorials and me tinkering with it. You cant put a price on the knowledge dropped in here.

No offense at all man. I actially have had a problem with this for a while. The statue was paid for with cocaine smuggling money by the pastor and he uses the church to wash his money. Everyone around here knows it. Thats why I wont attend there. Also the bible says you shouldnt do anything to make a mockery of the lord. That statue has a bunch of nicknames and all that so in my opinion when people joke about it thats a mockery. But it is cool none the less. Thats why I go there on occassion to speak to him.

You go there to 'speak' to a statue that was paid for by, according to you, cocaine smuggling money because it's 'cool none the less'?

yea all pictures, statutes, paintings etc... that depict christ represent "The Lord" or "Jesus" or "Hey-suse" if ur Hispanic. lets not get carried away here cause no one really knows what he/she/it looks like so if someone wants to take a pic of his bike with a statute of "Jesus" then yes its "Jesus" in his mind. a "Belief" different then urs.... have you ever seen "Jesus"? describe to us what he looks like.....

this is the fundamental problem with Religion.... when one has a different "View" on who or what "God" is ppl's panties get all tied in knots and many decide to "Kill" in the name of their God which is more proof its all BS!

It's just a statue, a graven image.
https://rcg.org/questions/p202.a.html

Don't get me confused I love God, Jesus, the Scriptures. I have a relationship with Jehovah, pray and study daily. In my journey, my studies I've grown to learn that many of the traditions we keep and have had are simply that, traditions and aren't biblical. Things such as praying to saints, praying to Mary, statues of "God", etc. Hope I didn't offend you brother that wasn't my intentions. I'm just very passionate about the topic of God, Jesus and Scriptures and love to speak/share on it.

You go there to 'speak' to a statue that was paid for by, according to you, cocaine smuggling money because it's 'cool none the less'?
It's not where you pray its who. If you are praying to the statue then it is a graven image-false idol. But if you like praying there because of the the feeling it puts in your heart then its at least as good of a place as any. Just my thought on the subject.

Isn't most religion's dodgy? Used as tax havens by church family members, like the church of scientology, most dodgy of all

lets not get carried away here cause no one really knows what he/she/it looks like...

...which is more proof its all BS!

For several thousand years, people in disparate parts of the world have had interactions with Christ, the Virgin Mary, angels, and saints. Some, without having ever seen applicable icons, have described these beings similarly.

There is a high level of agreement, and repeatability, (a robust scientific standard) for the appearance of many of these spiritual beings, by people who we would think could not possibly know what they look like. Real life has verified the appearance of many icons.

So one asks, how do you know that wasn't a hallucination? If I see a Jaguar, and have no idea what it is, I describe the hood ornament and someone who knows the Jaguar verifies what it is. Now you know that I did not have a hallucination and make up some car in my mind. The same standard applies here. If these interactions with spiritual beings were "hallucinations", none of them would reconcile with each other, but somehow many do.

The historical record applied to science robustly proves many of these beings beyond a doubt.

yea all pictures, statutes, paintings etc... that depict christ represent "The Lord" or "Jesus" or "Hey-suse" if ur Hispanic. lets not get carried away here cause no one really knows what he/she/it looks like so if someone wants to take a pic of his bike with a statute of "Jesus" then yes its "Jesus" in his mind. a "Belief" different then urs.... have you ever seen "Jesus"? describe to us what he looks like.....

this is the fundamental problem with Religion.... when one has a different "View" on who or what "God" is ppl's panties get all tied in knots and many decide to "Kill" in the name of their God which is more proof its all BS!

Man why you running your mouth recklessly all the damn time being a keyboard warrior. Having an opinion is cool and replying on an open forum is a given but I see you often take it a step further. On that note the only one around here whose panties or G string is riding to high obviously is yours.
Me and that man are good and have no issues...just a little iron sharpening iron. No, I haven't seen Jesus but I know him, felt him. I dont have religion, I have a relationship. You're not gonna understand that or the reason you shouldn't make statues of him because as you said to you it's all bs anyway. 1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness unto him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

"I don't have religeon, I have a relationship."
Yes! This!
Religeon is of man, Faith is relationship with God.
Religeon, organized worship, can be a great thing...or twist things to try to give man power.
God sees and knows one's heart.:beerchug:

It's not where you pray its who. If you are praying to the statue then it is a graven image-false idol. But if you like praying there because of the the feeling it puts in your heart then its at least as good of a place as any. Just my thought on the subject.

I prayed there because of the feeling it gave me. You can talk to god anywhere and he hears. Just felt cool to do it that way.

Back