riding with the hump = no picking up women

mikeyusf

Registered
I dont know if you guys have ever done it, but without your rear seat, you're missing out on one hell of a chance to meet women.

First off, if you've never done it, try it tonight. Either at a stoplight or on the road, pull up to a car with some attractive women in it, get their attention (thats the easy part), and simply pat your rear seat a couple times with your hand, inviting them to hop on for a ride. If you've never seen their eyes light up, it's like a little kid saying "really? can I!?!"

Let me tell you what, that is priceless when they pull you over, start talking to you, and one of them hops on for a little ride. Having an attractive woman dressed in sexy nightwear cling to you like a teddy bear is one of the few joys in life. Dont miss out by putting your "hump" on

just my opinion, but what do I know

Mike

ps- does my wife read this board?

I dont know if you guys have ever done it, but without your rear seat, you're missing out on one hell of a chance to meet women.

First off, if you've never done it, try it tonight. Either at a stoplight or on the road, pull up to a car with some attractive women in it, get their attention (thats the easy part), and simply pat your rear seat a couple times with your hand, inviting them to hop on for a ride. If you've never seen their eyes light up, it's like a little kid saying "really? can I!?!"

Let me tell you what, that is priceless when they pull you over, start talking to you, and one of them hops on for a little ride. Having an attractive woman dressed in sexy nightwear cling to you like a teddy bear is one of the few joys in life. Dont miss out by putting your "hump" on

just my opinion, but what do I know

Mike

ps- does my wife read this board?
I hear you! I used to love it when I lived in Chicago. The problem most of us have now is that we live in helmet states. If you want to give someone a ride, you have to carry an extra helmet.

Did I hear that in Florida, only the rider has to wear a helmet?

mikeyusf, no helmet laws in Ks. But, should your wife read your post I bet I know where I can pick a Busa up for next to nothing!

no in florida, all you need is a pair of sunglasses and you can ride!

I love the post above, that rules!

Mike

I live in Florida and the no helmet law is why my insurance went up. Just got my 6 month premium and it went up $55. I called USAA and they said the bodily injury went up this year in Fl. because the no helmet law... a lot more head injurys this year.

This is why I love women who ride their own bike.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey ladies, be honest here. Would you remove your seat cowl to entice a male to take a ride? Another perspective in the ancient art of attraction!

I ride in Mass=helmet law. I carry the beanie. I fits perfect on the back seat. In NH there isn't ahelmet law. In RI only for passengers. In CT no helmet law. We ride to these places all the time. Usually along the shore. Woman always hop on. I don't cheat on my wife, but I do give girls rides. I will wear the beanie. We just cruise the strip. It is all slow moving traffic, so not afraid of the beanie. I agree 100% that with the hump you can miss out.

well I'm in agreement ride WITHOUT the hump and introduce someone to a new experience. I'm recently married, but so far the wife seems cool about my riding without the hump, as long as i aint trying to get a "HUMP" on.

Its a great way to meet ladies though, believe me i know
cool.gif

You know you're getting old when you ride without the hump and it didn't even occur to you to pickup girls! I've been married so long, 23 years, I only use it to strap a tail-pack on to carry along a rain-suit, extra gloves, etc., and other odds and ends. You young bucks can give the girls a ride!

Discreet I got picked up in Mass for riding without a helmet once I trailered my bike to Conn and didnt bring a helmet he let me go and said if he caught me again he was going to have to areest me took off the opppsite way I made it all the way home heheheheeh. We will have to go for a ride this summer maybe Laconia for bike week. I saw a guy on a red and silver Busa at the NASCAR race in Loudon was this you ? He had scratched up one side had a band-aid patch over some scratches was about 99 or 2000 maybe 2001 LOL

Discreet I got picked up in Mass for riding without a helmet once I trailered my bike to Conn and didnt bring a helmet he let me go and said if he caught me again he was going to have to areest me took off the opppsite way I made it all the way home heheheheeh. We will have to go for a ride this summer maybe Laconia for bike week. I saw a guy on a red and silver Busa at the NASCAR race in Loudon was this you ? He had scratched up one side had a band-aid patch over some scratches was about 99 or 2000 maybe 2001 LOL
No, I just got mine. It's an 02' Black SE. I am talking to my brother now about going to Deal's Gap in a few weeks. Got a truck and trailer? Want to take a couple days off? I will be at Laconia, but I don't like it that much. Bunch of drunk Harley guys. Can't ride when you are stuck in traffic. I will proabably go for a weekend. I was at the last Nascar race last year. It rained all day. That one?

I don't want to die!!!!! I will ride with the hump on the bike. Boy Sue would kick more than my a$$ if I started giving rides to girls!!! Anyway most of the time I have Sue riding along with me on her Bandit 1200S. I will admit I do look and like the sight of a beautiful woman, but I have no need to look any where but home to be happy..

1Sue_N_Black_1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ok...........lets think this through..
use seat
meet girl
marry girl
divorce girl
girl gets half your busa'
you are riderless
exgirl get new boyfriend who gets busa
or.............................
use hump