Riding Utah's canyons

Super Phil

Registered
With the weather warming up here I've been riding around the amazing canyons in my backyard...

20180526_110956.jpg

20180505_124707.jpg

Nice. Except for I-80 back and forth I’ve only ridden thru the southern part of Utah, the Monument Valley area. What are the nearby towns?

Hmm, tank stickers and reflectors with a trick exhaust. Interesting. New?:D

Nice. Except for I-80 back and forth I’ve only ridden thru the southern part of Utah, the Monument Valley area. What are the nearby towns?

Hmm, tank stickers and reflectors with a trick exhaust. Interesting. New?:D

By stickers do you mean the little warning stickers (use 90 octane, wear a helmet, etc)? It never occured to me to remove them. I guess i probably should, lol. I got the bike last Summer, and i haven't changed anything on it. I guess I'm not much of a modifier... just kind of ride things as is.

The nearby towns i was riding through would be Kamas, Payson, Price, kind of in those areas...all within striking distance from Salt Lake City. I need to get down south around the area you were in. I'm definitely planning a Cedar City trip as there are supposedly some good roads around there. (According to canyonchasers.net )

Yep, some of my favorite riding has been along those same places... Nice pics, nice bike, nice weather, nice job!

By stickers do you mean the little warning stickers (use 90 octane, wear a helmet, etc)? It never occured to me to remove them. I guess i probably should, lol. I got the bike last Summer, and i haven't changed anything on it. I guess I'm not much of a modifier... just kind of ride things as is.

The nearby towns i was riding through would be Kamas, Payson, Price, kind of in those areas...all within striking distance from Salt Lake City. I need to get down south around the area you were in. I'm definitely planning a Cedar City trip as there are supposedly some good roads around there. (According to canyonchasers.net )

No sweat about the stickers. :D A hair dryer works well if u want to remove them.

Back