Riding Turbo Is Wild.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Decided to push the envelope today. WOW. I left a stop like,took her up to about 10 grand,shifted for second and the back tire broke loose,I held it and pinned it again and broke the tire free again going from 2nd to 3rd.WOW. What a rush.I'm unsure as to how long the wheel spun but it was freaking awesome. I love that kinda thing that catches you off guard,like wheelies when you don't expect it.
I LOVE ME SOME TURBO.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

Hey Rubb, Be careful and always expect the unexpected on that rocket ship. Things can go from a surprise to real unhealthy and ugly too dam quick. Please stay safe.

Thanks Jim. I'll try. The beast just screams to be unleashed thou. I've never been afraid of horsepower before...

Until now.

Rubb.

I can't complain one bit for adding the rcc stage one on my 07...no tickets yet but that feeling of the boost coming in...it feels like launching it again while it pulls...and blowing the tire loose in second and third is unnerving but also a eye opener of the power hitting the road

make sure ur pointed straight wen u go WOT. u lol and it seems basic but its not. u can't mess around with that kinda power you mus be pointed str8 or ill blow that tire off and eat a telephone pole!

are u shifting by foot or air shifter?

and if u don't already have one I wud invest in a good steering damper. wen I'm on the street and open it up to go fast I tighten up the damper a little cause if I lift I tend to come down str8 so no death wobble. that is why I don't like the stock location mounting position and prefer the Scotts or GPR or Ohline top mounted cause u can adjust if very easily without reaching down far then switch it back easily so u can turn without restriction.

Gnbrett.... foot shifting for now.

Good advice on the steering dampner. Which of the 3 do you prefere?

Rubb.

Go with Ohlins or Scotts don't bother with GPR..... Seen and heard way too many tales about them leaking etc.

Sounds like you're having fun, but be VEWWEY VEWWY careful.
When you're riding a Busa, there can be NO room for mistakes...!!!
You need to get a helmet cam and share some of this wild @ss action with us..!!! :thumbsup:
BB

Rubb I wud get the Scotts. of course its the more expensive one but its so dam easy to make quick adjustments on the fly its worth the extra money and they pretty much last forever.

Gnbrett.... foot shifting for now.

Good advice on the steering dampner. Which of the 3 do you prefere?

Rubb.

Thanks Bro. I'll go that route. Money is nothing compared to my safety. I want to rip it up....

Just don't want to die trying. Life is too good.

Rubb.

FYI
A steering damper helps, but they don't prevent tank slappers.
Just something to be aware of, don't think because you have one you're safe.:beerchug:

Back