Riding today.. South Dakota style!

HillsRider

On the DHS watch list
Donating Member
Registered
Made it out for about a 10 hour ride today. Too bad it wasn't on the busa! Four of us went out & had a blast playing in the snow. I forgot my camera so all I have is a few pics from the phone. Both of these stucks happened within 20 feet of each other in 6-8 foot of snow.

Photo_011809_004.JPG

Photo_011809_006.JPG

Snowmobiles are so freakin' fun. Have real fond memories of the ones we had in Wisconsin growin' up. :laugh: Use to thin the 2 cycle mix out just a bit to get more speed, wee bit more % gasoline.

That's a Ski-Daddler on the left. :laugh:
snowmobiles.jpg

snowmobiles.jpg

Snowmobiles are so freakin' fun. Have real fond memories of the ones we had in Wisconsin growin' up. :laugh: Use to thin the 2 cycle mix out just a bit to get more speed, wee bit more % gasoline.

That's a Ski-Daddler on the left. :laugh:
View attachment 126603

How cool is that? I grew up snowmobiling in Wisconsin, as well! I was an Arctic Cat fan...

Great pix, and glad you got out to enjoy the very thing which prevents your 'busa riding!!!

Nice!:thumbsup:

I miss going out riding in the snow, but we usually don't get enough to justify buying one.
Posted via Mobile Device

We always figure that you aren't having fun till you get stuck! But I am definitely feeling it today. :beerchug:

The weird part is the temp was around 45 degrees.. I was actually sweating most of the time. :beerchug:

Back