Riding Shoes, not Boots

Busa_Nick

Registered
What are good shoes to wear, not boots, I really do not prefer the boots. I am trying to find some good riding shoes to order up. What is your opinion on shoes vs. boots and where is the best place to order apparel and shoes for the Busa? Thanks!

make sure you have some sort of ankle support....it will really help you out.

Okay, because I have my Adidas shoes I have been using for now, and they are just not cutting it, theres too much rubber in the front, and of course I am not going to put on my sandals..lol

Do they even make riding shoes? If so, where to look? Anyone know of any Busa shoes with the logo?

Thanks for the link, I am checking it out right now. I'm sure I will be using many of the links on this site through various banners to order many nice things for the Busa.

Actually some of the boots look pretty decent, I am just not looking for massive ones that come 1/2 way up the leg.

What is a "pit shoe" ? I am really digging the: Lightweight synthetic leather.

I bought these. They are great for riding and comfy for walking without looking too much like a riding boot. Piloti makes them.

piloti_imola.jpg

Whatever you decide to go with, make sure it has good ankle protection. A minor lowside can ruin the rest of your life if your ankle gets messed up.

The pumas look pretty sick. Where is a cheap place to order them online? I like how they appear to have the good ankle support, style, and don't come up too high either.

Back