Riding Jackets Noob To Them

busalife2016

Registered
Hello I purchased a mesh busa jacket I'm new to the whole jacket thing haven't ever purchased one but decided to buy one I'm 6'1 250 pounds I got a 2x it fits snug not super tight not super loose my question is are they supposed to fit that way? I sat on my busa and I can move and sit fine but if I'm standing straight and raise arms above my head the jacket raises to my lower stomach. But again when I say on the bike it I could move every way just fits alil snug just wanted some opinions on jackets

image.jpeg

Yeah their "snug". If it fits in riding position then your golden. Awesome jacket btw. Where did you get it?

That is a nice jacket. As 13013 said yes it is supposed to be tight. Just remember it will only protect you if your wearing it.

Yeah their "snug". If it fits in riding position then your golden. Awesome jacket btw. Where did you get it?
I got it on eBay...yea I googled it any ready a few threads but wasn't for sure as I haven't ever bought a jacket I either rode in a hoodie or a fleece lol

Mine fit well but are not so short waisted as to rise above my belt with arms stretched. It should fit well in your riding position but imagine a get off. Your arms might just be stretched out a bit. Wouldn't want any road rash above my belt. I also wear gauntlets long enough to cover my wrists and more, as the sleeves can pull up in a get off.

Back