Riding in the rain

Never bothered me, it's different.
It will make you a better rider, as you learn better throttle and braking control.

Absolutely... I ride with B.A.C.A and we have stuff to do today. It's all about the kids, besides, the Harley needs a bath anyway. My Ultra makes great numbers for a Harley, 109whp/114wtq, so it will still get squirrely on wet pavement.

Over the past couple years I've had to endure some wet long rides. I hate riding distance in heavy rains, especially when it's cold to boot.

Made it thru the rain yesterday..... and the wind.... and the chilly air. But it was worth it to add two more little warriors to our B.A.C.A family.

You mean to tell me that you rode a motorcycle in the Rain!?!? Does your busa have ABS, Traction Control, Windshield Wipers and heated L.E.D. Cup holders?? How ever did you manage 2 keep it on the road ???

:laugh:

I end up riding in the rain every time I go to Eureka Springs. I rode in the rain today for the local Toys for Tots run. Riding in the rain is not bad as long as you're dressed for it, and it is always much nicer when it is warm out and not 40 degrees. Like sixpack says, "you learn better throttle and braking control.".

I don't mind riding in the rain as long as I'm not the only one getting wet, right James and Semi!

cap

I don't mind riding in the rain as long as I'm not the only one getting wet, right James and Semi!

cap

:thumbsup: i'm not sure if i've ever seen you more upset than that day, the look on your face when the zipper on your Frogg Toggs broke just as we were headed into that storm was priceless!! :rofl: glad i had that extra suit in my bag :beerchug:

You mean to tell me that you rode a motorcycle in the Rain!?!? Does your busa have ABS, Traction Control, Windshield Wipers and heated L.E.D. Cup holders?? How ever did you manage 2 keep it on the road ???

:laugh:

1Busa.... I was on the Ultra on Saturday.

Back