Riding in the new year

Macfast

Never Forgotten
Weather was so nice out for the 1st of January I had to ride. 70 degrees the last 2 days and 50 today- Love the south- Anyway had a friend help push start me ,starter still has issues will fix this winter.
This April will be 12 years with the Busa looks as good as ever
Happy new year everyone

Christmas 2011 and Busa 174.jpg

12 years! Dang!! Bike looks awesome.

Looks a little like this one. :thumbsup:

Img_0243.jpg

Img_0243.jpg

They do look good for the age :laugh: This will last forever it seems as long as it's taken care of. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you all for the kind words - I try to take care of her- allways garaged mostly riden for pleasure sometimes I rode it to work. Has 29,874 miles on her-The busa has been repainted -back to factory colors -Hit a deer with it last year-All body work was replaced and painted except the tank and left side,did'nt dend the tank hard to beleive-Deer is dead I got busted up the worst ever in my life note to everyone- GEAR WORKS -I would not be here if not for a helmet.
Have done several mods over the years best one was Ohlins- Now I am happy just the way she is and plan, just to enjoy riding her -Still puts a big smile on my face every time I roll back the throttle
Blue and Silver the Fastest color

Yes sir, great looking bike. And Happy New Year to you as well! Did you get any jerky out of the deer?

great looking bike. it will be in the 40's this weekend and i plan on taking my girl out for a rip. you've got me motivated!:laugh:

Most of us down here 55 to 60 F is the limit on riding .really enjoy thre 70 to 80 range. When its over 100F its just stupid hot No fun when your sweating in your helmet

Back