Riding in NH this wknd

jetset

Registered
I'm heading to NH this wknd sat the ninth we are heading up to the white mts stopping at Loon Mt ski area for a late lunch they are having Octoberfest.Ok New Englanders who's in

Hey Jetset,
wish i could go this weekend, going out of town (to New Jersey)..

NH is a very nice ride though.

Maybe heading up that way also this weekend. Killington is having some kind of a "brewfest" also. Weather may be "iffy" though. Where are you leaving from in Jersey?

Sounds good watch out for the slow Leafer Peepers

[/QUOTE]Yeah I've been forwarned about the leaf people.We are trying to get out early enough for good grip and avoid peeping cagers.

Maybe heading up that way also this weekend. Killington is having some kind of a "brewfest" also. Weather may be "iffy" though. Where are you leaving from in Jersey?
[/QUOTE]
I'll be leaving on friday before noon from central Jersey about 23 miles west of EWR airport.The weather for the manchester airport in NH is favorable for the weekend as of now but we know how good the wx men have been lately.It looks like I'll be trailering the BUSA to NH.

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096992119 -->

I WANNA GO!!!!
biggrin.gif
Have fun jet.

I'll be out and about riding, but I also have too work all weekend so if you make it to or Northern Vt let me know.

Back