Riding boot suggestions

I picked these up last week... 220 bucks...and i LOVE them

Sidi Strada Evo Air Boots - Street Bike - Men's Riding Gear - Motorcycle Superstore
632915092767952954g17673.jpg

Sidi for the win ;)

Went out n tried on boots at a couple shops and liked the stars fit on me best then just watched the auctions and classifieds found these worn once got em for i think 130.00 shipped love em and the price couldnt have been better
DSC01818.jpg

After nearly dropping the bike on its side in traffic last night because my shoestring wrapped around the foot peg, I've decided it's time to get boots. Does anyone have suggestions about what brand and type? I ride on the street only and am not an aggressive type rider. Just looking for something simple and safe. Thanks.

While shopping for boots just tuck your strings inside your sneakers! But as mentioned, watch out for the baggy pant legs too.

check out Vega boots.. they are comfortable for all day wear and don't look like you just stepped out of the MotoGP.. they are cheap too... but I'm sure someone is gonna flame away.. yes I have cheap feet!

BTW.. I bought mine on Amazon.com (thanks GOOGLE!)
Glad you reported that, Jules. I've been looking for some cheapie boots to ride in the summer. My high top Setup boots are nice for the bucks, but too hot as the temps climb. I heard the Vega low-tops have some ventilation too.

These are actualy riding shoes.I dragrace in them but you could street ride as well.comftrable as house slippers.Alpinestar fairly trusted brand I got my from DENNIS Kirk they take orders 24/7 I normally wear size 12 shoe but got these in 13 + they fit good.I would recomend order 1 size larger than you wear.There return policy real fair if any probs.THere easy 2 get on +off.

Alpinestars S-MX 1 Riding Shoes - DennisKirk.com

Im on my 2nd year with these.Still in great shape.

e34050076.jpg

those TCX Boots somebody else posted look sweet 2.I prefer flat type bottom not saying thats best thats just me.I dont want any heel.
The same ones I have! I love them! Very comfy and the strap is adjustable for a perfect fit!

I have the SIDI Vortice Air and i love them, they are comfy riding and walking.

I have a wide foot, and mine felt great right out of the box!:thumbsup:

By wide, do you mean that you shop specifically for shoes / boots in wide (EE or DD) sizes and if they don't have em you wont buy? Since my buzzard collision last weekend, i've been looking really hard for a wide / xtra wide brand. Went to the local shop to try on a boot but my foot is still pretty swallon to even put on at the moment, but they did'nt have wide sizes per say.
Can't seem to find a boot in wide sizes. Even with wide size "normal" shoes or boots, I find my hammer heads bustin' out of the side after a few months.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
:woot: ToBeFast has you covered as a Forum Sponsor Also:
If you don't see the boots on our website, No Worries, we can get them for you....
Just hit us up at Sales@tobefast.com and Tell us your a Hayabusa.Org member for the best price

ToBeFast.com Men's Boots & Shoes:
Motorcycle Boots - Shoes - Joe Rocket Boots - Alpinestars Boots - ToBeFast.com

ToBeFast.com Women's Boots Shoes: Boots + Shoes - Tobefast

Tobefast.com Low Price Guarantee

More going up on the website every week.......Check back soon....

:cheerleader: Thanks Hayabusa Members

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
ToBeFast: Motorcycle, Streetbike, Cruiser and Offroad ? Parts, Accessories and Apparel Superstore
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com

Do yourself a favor a and get a true calf length boot along the lines of SIDI, A-Stars or Oxtar. Don't mess with the ankle cut wrestler shoes that don't fully protect. Had those and realized they don't provide the needed protection. I tried on A-Stars and they didn't fit, needed breaking in for sure...the SIDI fit perfectly right out of the box.

Sidi B-2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the help everyone. I'm going to get two pair of boots. One for commuting that will be comfortable to walk in and one for the all day rides. Of course, I'll be supporting one of the board sponsors with my purchase. :thumbsup:

Sidi... Got mine from a board sponser for a really good price.

Back