Ridin in richmond va area

classified forum here, probably want to post this somewhere else.
rock.gif

heavybusa rides in the Richmond area. I haven't seen him in a couple of days. He must actually be working....or even out riding.
wow.gif

does it mater mother ***** were it posts ass*****

long as message gets out
Yes it does for many reasons....here are two for you:

1. Many users only "hang out" in certain forums. So if you post in forum "A" but your target audience "hangs out" in forum "B" they won't see your post. If I'm looking for someone that I haven't met before to ride w/ in my area I wouldn't put up a thread in "Sales". That doesn't match.

2. If I want to do a refined search for a particular topic I'd search in as few forums as possible. If all threads are placed properly then searching for information has a better return. If I'm looking for a write-up on how to connect my undertail I shouldn't have to look in "Geographical Area ".

It's better for all. So think about your subject matter and post your thread in the most appropriate place. (and yes, some threads can logically go into more than one forum)

I saw that.
war.gif

On that note Imma hijack this mofugga!!!
devil.gif

Are you going on either ride this weekend
rock.gif

Yeah, pick a ride and go on it guys...

Mine won't be anything stellar...just some riding, lunch and good company...

Ben and Paul will show you the strip if you haven't been there yet...if it's really hot, you'll all die on the black pavement LOL I wanted to last year
laugh.gif

Sorry to reply that I cannot make it. My Saturday is jacked w/ a bike service in the AM and a family gathering in the PM.

Back