Ridiculous Nightmares

voodoolord

Registered
I had a bad nightmare last night. I traded my Busa for a BMW cruiser with 100k miles and a coolant leak. The guy wouldn't trade me back unless I threw in one of my favorite pistols. WTF is that supposed to mean? :cookoo: Anyone else have weird dreams about their bike?

I had a bad nightmare last night. I traded my Busa for a BMW cruiser with 100k miles and a coolant leak. The guy wouldn't trade me back unless I threw in one of my favorite pistols. WTF is that supposed to mean? :cookoo: Anyone else have weird dreams about their bike?

Put down the keyboard and seek a mental health proffesional IMEDIATELY.

Dreams have a way of becoming reality.???

RSD,:rofl:

Dream Interpretation :

Trading your busa for a BMW Cruiser with a coolant leak. -

This part of the dream means that you are a deep seated fear of getting old. The Busa represents a young, virile body. The BMW Cruiser represents an older body that needs to take it easy and may even be wearing "Depends" in this stage of life.

Having to give up your pistols to get your busa back means that you'd be willing to give up your most prized possessions to get your virillity back.

Or, you just drank to much the night before and just had a bad dream....

:laugh:

Dream Interpretation :

Trading your busa for a BMW Cruiser with a coolant leak. -

This part of the dream means that you are a deep seated fear of getting old. The Busa represents a young, virile body. The BMW Cruiser represents an older body that needs to take it easy and may even be wearing "Depends" in this stage of life.

Having to give up your pistols to get your busa back means that you'd be willing to give up your most prized possessions to get your virillity back.

Or, you just drank to much the night before and just had a bad dream....

:laugh:

:rofl: What about the coolant leak and the 100K miles vs the 7K miles on the busa? Im worried about making a bad decision? Maybe the Germans are out to get my firearms one bike at a time? Im sure my denigrator's on the org will find a entertaining explanation. :moon:

:rofl: What about the coolant leak and the 100K miles vs the 7K miles on the busa? Im worried about making a bad decision? Maybe the Germans are out to get my firearms one bike at a time? Im sure my denigrator's on the org will find a entertaining explanation. :moon:

The reason I said wearing "Depends" was to handle the coolant leak and 100k just means many miles on your body... fear of getting old, man.

Back