riders around the oklahoma texas area

kinghomeboy

Registered
hey wats up im just wantin to know, who if any are out there that are riders in that area that'd wanna go ride sometime, and if so hope you dont mind ridin w/ sorta a newb at it gettin my bike real soon cant wait, tho not a busa gotta wait to get that lol

i live in southern oklahoma small town called ardmore dont knwo if you've heard of it you might've iono, and woah your in tulsa hehe thats cool not to far from here:p

Welcome to the oRg. What bike are you gettin? Busa or no busa, glad to have you!
beerchug.gif
In the Tulsa area too.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

awesome and thanks, and well since im sorta a beginner first im signin up for the first or soonest drivers class, and gettin a helmet and i think im gettin for a starter a yamaha yzf r6,

My Oklahoma peeps..... were having a get together at my house in a couple of months.. you guys will have to make sure that you come...

cap

im in mckinney texas, its about 1 hour from the oklahoma boarder, gps says your 2 hours away.
if your ever down in the area, send me a message

I live in tyler, about 100 miles east of Dallas... If you're ever in the area let us know... you can also check out WWW.LETSGETWICKED.COM That's the website for a group of great friends I used to be a part of before I took the solo route..... If you're ever down let us know though!!! We try to get up there every few months also...

onebadbusa.jpg

im in mckinney texas, its about 1 hour from the oklahoma boarder, gps says your 2 hours away.
if your ever down in the area, send me a message
We're in McKinney, too! My husband Dan (yes, that's his screen name, too) has a busa and I have a Yamaha V-star 650.

Sorry, for the hijack..

Ardmore isn't that far. There are lots of us in the Dallas Metroplex area and a couple in Sherman.

sweet lol once i got all my stuff done on a weekend i can ima def have to visit there maybe ride w/ yall if i get the chance to:p

Broken Arrow here.

We usually ride up into Ark or even Mo. on a nice day. Scenic 412 is a nice ride, Usually with a couple VTXs and a Harley or two. You know the slow bikes.

Back