Rider to passenger intercoms,the good the bad the ugly

I'm glad my wife doesn't ride with me but if she did, an intercom would be the last thing I'd buy as it would destroy the serenity of the ride...

That being said, one of my former colleagues bought a helmet with an integrated Blue Tooth intercom system-I'll have to ask him which helmet it was.

Can anybody reccomend a good set-up? Rubb.
Cardo according to people ive talked too including @fallenarch say is top of the line. If your just looking for something that works well for just talking back and forth without killing the pocket book I like my sena smh10r. It's nice and thin on my helmet unlike the other sena's . Can get a dual pack fir under 300
But again these aren't top of the line like the cardo's but well above the cheap Amazon ones ive dewalt with.

Sena has been great for me. But it's also the first and only Bluetooth communicator / in-helmet music i have had. if I had to buy one now I'll probably go with cardo after all the good reviews of the new ones that they have come out with.

IMHO Cardo has the best sound quality, the voice commands actually work and the build quality is great (it's actually waterproof).

I have pretty much had them all. SENA is good too but Cardo is louder and better quality sound.

thank you guys
HI. Rubb Like Yellow9 said My girlfriend does not shut up for 1 second. photo of my HD and girl friend.

Back