Rider Down

jetsetter

Registered
I am sad to have to report that Jay Willie has gone down.

Yesterday afternoon he was rounding a left hand curve when he apparently got too close to the outside and hit some loose gravel. He low sided and slid for about 25 ft, then the bike dug in and flipped for about 30 ft. He very narrowly missed hitting a post in the ground, which is good, but there were very large jagged rocks in the ditch that he landed in, so that didn't give him a very soft place to land. He was wearing a helmet, and leather jacket that may have saved his life, because he did take a pretty solid blow to the head. He is in the hospital with a broken rib and a partially collapsed lung on his right side. He seems to be doing well, and should be out of the hospital in a day or two.

The bike is pretty banged up, nothing big looks broken, but it looks like it hit the ground from every angle. Looks like there may be enough damage to total it, we'll just have to tear it down and asses it

Many well wishes to a speedy recovery.:please:

Prayer to all and to a speedy recovery.
Hope he is back on two soon.
Bubba

It's a bad deal that this happened, but he will be very happy that everyone cares so much for a fellow rider who's been hurt. Many thanks for all the good words.

Thanks for the shout, bro...much appreciated...

Jay Willie...Heal up fast and get back on that horse, yo! Summer's pining away.

Glad your wounds weren't reported to be worse.

Give us a note when you get 'round to it...look forward to seeing you back online.

Everytime I see this, Rider down, my heart just sinks, I'm just really glad Jay Willie is still with us.. Who cares about the bike for now, its his life that can not be replaced, Get well soon , prayers sent , and much love to ya rider..

Get well soon. Glad to hear it wasn't worse.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Daniel i had just PMed him earlier to see how yalls ride went, i was wondering why he hadnt been online since he called me yesterday morning, where was yall at when it happend? Prayers sent for him.

Back