Ride with the stretch on

karnage

Registered
Got out today for a ride.The sun finally came out.Well it definately feels different on the curves but not bad.Feels torquier if thats a word now that its stretched.Get a lot of looks from people driving past.

Alternately you could have left the arm alone to retain the good handling and just wore a helmet covered with flashing tiny light bulbs in crazy colors. That would get you a lot of looks that you crave.

Alternately you could have left the arm alone to retain the good handling and just wore a helmet covered with flashing tiny light bulbs in crazy colors. That would get you a lot of looks that you crave.

That was kinda unnecessary....

post up some pics!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That was kinda unnecessary....

post up some pics!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yea...no **** cqt1414....what was that about? For the record...the busa is a pig in turns anyway. Oh, you can have a good time, but give me a well set up 03 R1 and I'll eat your ass alive in the twisties!:poke:

I dont crave the attention, these bikes get it on theyre own.I just though I'de share my thoughts on handling with the extensions on.I can get it to turn pretty well in the curves nothing like a gixxer though.It does like to be straight up more.

Im long and fat, but done have helmet lights....YET!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Yea...no **** cqt1414....what was that about? For the record...the busa is a pig in turns anyway. Oh, you can have a good time, but give me a well set up 03 R1 and I'll eat your ass alive in the twisties!:poke:

You want to eat my ass? Sounds kinda kinky
Posted via Mobile Device

I dont crave the attention, these bikes get it on theyre own.I just though I'de share my thoughts on handling with the extensions on.I can get it to turn pretty well in the curves nothing like a gixxer though.It does like to be straight up more.
Thanks for the feed back I think im going to do that this winter +4 lowered 1 in the front and 2 in the back. Keep us posted on what you think the more you ride it. Did you up the teeth in the back?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back