Ride update

semperfi

Registered
Someone asked me for a ride reoprt on my "Repo. Special" ZX-10. I just want to say that it is much more comfortable to ride than I ever expected. I thought "Maybe an hour" at the most, and I would want to get off of it, but I am finding that I can go on all day without much discomfort. I will definately take the Busa on any long rides, but I am very plesantly suprised that this litre bike is not the cramped ride I expected. And for a $4,500.00 repo. I am sure not complaining!

001.jpg

Okay...what about power ? I know the Busa has more low end grunt but which one is faster ? Have you taken the ZX up to 150 or so ? Have you pulled any accidental wheelies ?

Last edited:
Okay...what about power ? I know the Busa has more low end grunt but which one is faster ? Have you taken the ZX up to 150 or so ? Have you pulled any accidental wheelies ?

Oh, it wheelies any time you get the rev's up and twist the throttle to the stop in first through third gear. I am leaving the high speed runs to the Busa though. This bike is all about "quick, light, and agile handling". The busa is all about brute power and high speed with no effort. They are totally different, and great bikes in their own way. I will try the ZX-10 out at the 1/8 mile track Friday to see how it does compaired to my Busa. I plan to short-shift it to keep the front wheel down. It is great to be able to have two fun bikes!

Nice John, you're getting to be like Hoot! Helluva deal, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Looking forward to seeing it friday.

Back