RIDE TO ARLEN NESS SHOP/SAN FRANCISCO

1320Busa

#1 stand up playa,fug with me,RSD will k
Donating Member
Registered
Good day for a ride, 75 degrees in the San Francisco. I have to explain some pic. Check out the tow vehicle-never seen that before and the seat on the bike. I to black it so it didn't offend anyone but you can guess. It was a part of a female part (just like it). One of my buddies was talking to manager and told them we were from Flowmaster and road down to check out the shop. The manager said he had to make a phone call and if we were going to hang out for a while. By the time we were done looking around who drives up but Arlen Ness. We are standing there and Arlen walks up and said the manager call and said we where at the shop,needless to say I was floored! We hung out for a while he had to run but wanted to stop by and say hi. I told him we here just heading out our selves go to San Fancisco. Arlen and a few of his buddies road with for about 30 minutes then split off. San Francisco was a man house with Prez. weekend, Chinese new year and the Tour of California kick off. (bike race) They are going from Sausalito-Santa Rosa today which has cops every where. The one thing cool about it is Levi Leipheimer is a local guy who won last year.

PICS

map.jpg

Its good to have cops as riding buddies. We had great parking spots all day.
laugh.gif
sign say Police parking only.

DSCN2071__Small_.JPG

Sorry Monster we ran out of time and didn't get to go by Gordon Bierch/Anchor Steam and Godspeed for you. I wanted to get home before dark, so we headed out at 4:30. It was 78 on saturday it is 60 today brrrr.
laugh.gif
We might try next weekend.
beerchug.gif

(heavybusa @ Feb. 19 2007,12:42) Is that a tobin seat?

You didnt get a pic with Arlen?
I never ask, I hate taking pics Iam not photogenic.

DSCN2032__Small_.JPG

(1320Busa @ Feb. 19 2007,15:44) Sorry Monster we ran out of time and didn't get to go by Gordon Bierch/Anchor Steam and Godspeed for you. I wanted to get home before dark, so we headed out at 4:30. It was 78 on saturday it is 60 today brrrr.  
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
It's all good Rodney
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(1320Busa @ Feb. 19 2007,12:44) Sorry Monster we ran out of time and didn't get to go by Gordon Bierch/Anchor Steam and Godspeed for you. I wanted to get home before dark, so we headed out at 4:30. It was 78 on saturday it is 60 today brrrr.  
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
If you ride next weekend lemme know if you don't mind another rider joining in.

I'm free for a ride
super.gif

Back