Ride Saturday 7/9 - Blood Mountain Georgia

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Meeting at the Hardee's in Dalton, GA (71 / 76 intersection) at 9:30am. Going over Fort Mountain to Dahlonega with a stop at Riders Hill. From there a couple runs up Blood Mountain then head back for the house.

NewBitmapImage.jpg

Oh heck, looking like team gixxer getting their ride on :laugh:

You guys have fun, hope the weathers good for ya :thumbsup:

So the wife's friend's sister is getting married Saturday. Apparently I have to go.

You guys have fun out there. :banghead:

And I will be in Florida, getting a little payback for last weekend I see. Lol. You all have fun and be safe, I will be thinking of you while I am enjoying the nice gulf waters. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

If we have any takers, we bumped the time to be down at the Hardess to around 8:30 am now...

Wish I could be there this morning, Enjoy the ride, see ya in 2 weeks.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Well not many pics, but had a pretty good day overall. Blood Mountain claimed another rider today. Tiller and I were moving right along and came up on about 20+ cruisers and wings tooling along in the right lane. We went about our business and passed them by. As we got about mid way up the wet stuff started falling so I pulled off at the next pull off under some trees. As the bikes we passed caught up I could see somebody was going to get hurt. Too many bikes bunching up in the turns and wet roads....We waited for a few and the rain stopped and off we went. Not a mile up the road a cruiser / chopper was crashed with a guy laying on his side. He had 6 or 7 people helping so we did not stop. It is just such a crime...no gear. He had on overalls and a bucket helmet.

They didn't do a good job with a sweeper for the group either. I could tell at the top they were waiting for their group. I had to give them the bad news.

A couple from the top....

IMAG0456.jpg

The waiting group.
IMAG0457.jpg

Weather was not too bad except for the bit of drizzle that wet up the roads at Blood Mountain. Got into the low 90s on the ride home...kind of hot.

I was worried about the weather, hope you guys enjoyed :thumbsup:

Back