Ride pics

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Went for a short ride today with John who is Greyrocket here we headed for tahoe and had some lunch then stoped by a lake called Fallen Leaf Lake just a 140 miles round trip but it was fun miles took a couple of pics at the lake

tahoe_burger_9_10_06_05__2_.jpg

Gorgeous looking country landscape there!! Nice pic! Sounds like a nice ride also. I didn't get out at all today and the weather was great here!! Was involved in other family BS. Should of went riding!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Awesome Pictures, I Have An Uncle Who Lives Right Across From Lake Tahoe. Wonderful In The Summertime, But Way Too Cold For This Thin Blooded South Floridian In The Wintertime.

Matt

(mjb1206 @ Sep. 10 2006,18:39) Awesome Pictures, I Have An Uncle Who Lives Right Across From Lake Tahoe.  Wonderful In The Summertime, But Way Too Cold For This Thin Blooded South Floridian In The Wintertime.

Matt
ya this lake here is just 5 miles from lake tahoe and yep, can get pretty bad in the winter up here

(Devil Dog @ Sep. 10 2006,18:41) nice pics.  My girl saw the pics and now she wants to head up that way.......thanks!
opps
blush.gif
sorry about that
smile.gif

cool.gif
Thanks for sharing and dont be so stingy next time, take more pic's !!!!

Awesome Pics!!! My wife and I spent our honeymoon there 3 1/2 years ago.
beerchug.gif
One of the most beautiful places on Earth.

Back