RIDE!  Weds July 11

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone wanna ride hwy 162, Oro/Quincy hwy on weds the 11th?

Probly heading out of Oroville semi early around 8 a.m. Ride up to Quincy.
Then back down hwy 70 through the feather river canyon is beautiful.

Just taking names for now but we would probly meet up at Boss Burger in Oroville.

Oroville, Ca. Link

WARNING ! I'll probly be plenty hot on the way back down.

Sorry, can't make it this time. Have fun and be safe
super.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 04 2007,19:50) Sorry, can't make it this time. Have fun and be safe  
super.gif
OH come on Robert! If you leave now you'll probly make it.
biggrin.gif

Chain & sprokets wont be here til weds afternoon so I guess I gotta reschedule this ride, maybe friday the 13th.
wow.gif

Hey Kali Kids.

Is the Angeles Highway even close to back up yet? I am planning to head out that way in September...

(Nekosohana @ Jul. 09 2007,12:34) Hey Kali Kids.

Is the Angeles Highway even close to back up yet?  I am planning to head out that way in September...
Nope. Its an illegal alien hydration center/hotel complex now. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Please deposit $1,000,000,000 for alternate routing feasibility study.

(cosmo @ Jul. 09 2007,13:27)

Is the Angeles Highway even close to back up yet?  I am planning to head out that way in September...
Nope. Its an illegal alien hydration center/hotel complex now. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Please deposit $1,000,000,000 for alternate routing feasibility study.
I'm doing the alien thing in Roswell, I guess I have to skip this.
ices_rofl.gif

Only part of it is closed...PM Charlesbusa...he can give ya the low down
wink.gif

Back