Ride June 19th

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone wanna go?

Lassen_desmo6c.jpg

I'll be hitting LNP on the 1st day of my summer tour but not until the 30th. Nide riding park. I'll be going S to N and then on to Alturas and 395 for the ride up to Burns OR for the night.

YES, let me do a crawl of submission up to my wife and ask....tell me more Kent...Doyle

I'm a go for the ride! Where to meet, when, etc. Let me know Kent. Doyle

I am hookin up for the first time with some folks from another nor cal site 530riders.com

Here is their route :

lassen2.jpg

My plan as of now is to meet them in Corning at about 10 a.m. So I plan on leaving Chico around 9 a.m. Corning is only 30 minutes or so from here.

U guyz can also pm me for my cel # Lets RIDE!
super.gif

Is it me or do others enjoy prepping their bike for an all day ride ? I love to get it clean so I can get it dirty! Up at 5am, ride 2 1/2 hrs to a coffee shop, meet others, then hit it to the mountains!

(raydog @ Jun. 19 2007,00:44) Is it me or do others enjoy prepping their bike for an all day ride ? I love to get it clean so I can get it dirty!  Up at 5am, ride 2 1/2 hrs to a coffee shop, meet others, then hit it to the mountains!
Ride safe Dog and better make it 3 hrs just to be sure, ofcourse if there is no traffic and no cops you could be down here in about 90 minutes or less.
biggrin.gif

Back