Ride Itinerary

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Good morning all,

Shibumi and I did the whole ride on Saturday. The ride is a little shorter than last year. Here is the schedule we are looking at.

Leave Pointe West NLT 1230.
Photo shoot at the dam like last year

We will not be having lunch in the middle of the ride this year. Everyone should grab and early lunch and be ready to roll by 1230. There is a fuel stop planned in the middle, you can grab a snack or something at that stop.

We should be back between 4:30 and 5:30. There are 2 photo op stops planned during the ride.

I will be buying all the meat this week for the cook out. I am hoping that I can get some of the folks that are not riding to go out while we are gone to get buns, drinks and condiments. I have invited Barb (manager at Pointe West) to come out and eat with us.

You will see some of the most beautiful scenery the Ozarks has to offer. The ride has something for everyone. From straight lines to long sweepers to pipe draggin twisties.

Remember this is a cruise not a race. I will have emergency contact sheets that will need to be filled out before we go. We need name, contact phone number and any medical conditions listed, ie. medication allergies, diabetes.

We are looking forward to a great time.

If you have any concerns, comments, questions or are a non-rider and can volunteer to get some stuff, post it up here or PM me.

Thanks......................... See ya in a week.

Don

super.gif

Back