Ride from Orlando to St Augustine on the 4th of July

We all caught it the first time you said it though. Saying it more times doesn't convince anyone, it just irritates people. Opinions are like a-holes; everyone has one and they all think everyone else's stinks. :moon::laugh:

There are people who think that motorcycles are dangerous and no one should ride them at all, some people think that about just sportbikes too. Some people think that if you have kids you should never ride. That doesn't mean they have to crap all over someone's thread with their incessant re-iterations of their opinion.

So thanks for your opinion and no one is disagreeing that you are safer with gear, but she was nice enough to invite some people on a great ride and post some pictures :beerchug: so it would be nice to see all the criticism drop and move on with the good times, Captain Negative. :poke::laugh:

I have an opinion on gear too, but that's not what this thread is about.

Noobs :banghead:

By request of those who dont care that I am apparently a reckless rider since I dont wear my jacket sometimes...

Pics of me and my man...hahaha.

I would watch out for those that "don't care". Hopefully you don't learn that lesson the hard way.

I would watch out for those that "don't care". Hopefully you don't learn that lesson the hard way.

Fact is that I can get killed riding on the Interestate in my car anyday of the week.

I never once argued that I shouldnt be wearing a darn jacket. I AGREED with you. Sheeesh. Let it go already.

People stop posting to this thread already so Dino can enjoy the remainer of his week without all this hostility he has built up inside.:banghead::banghead:

Fact is that I can get killed riding on the Interestate in my car anyday of the week.

I never once argued that I shouldnt be wearing a darn jacket. I AGREED with you. Sheeesh. Let it go already.

People stop posting to this thread already so Dino can enjoy the remainer of his week without all this hostility he has built up inside.:banghead::banghead:

Hostility? Nope none at all, sorry you see it as hostile to care about other riders. I for one am tired of seeing threads about people who are injured. Maybe after you have been riding more than 6 weeks you will get tired of it too.

When you begin riding a bike, you start out with a big bag full of luck and a big empty bag of experience. If all goes well you fill the experience bag before you empty the luck bag.

Best wishes to you.

Dino, I believe the vote is in. This is our group ride and you are no longer welcome in it~!~
You're opinion has been duly noted, now we're leaving...without you!!!

I agree with Dino on this. This is the best way to get the word out about ATGATT. Adrees it when it's seen. The next time might be to late. If a rider still chooses not to where the proper gear, then I along with everyone else they do not go down. The way I look at it, when I bump my head when working on a car hurts bad enough, I don't want to see how bad it hurts at 60+ mph or even dragging skin at that speed.

Laylas_Mom- Get yourself a camel back and wear it under your jacket with ice water in it. It'll help keep you cool a bit and you'll always have cold water on hand to stay hydrated.

Good god read the post. The point was there was no thunder. I fealt great and lost about 5 pounds
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, you got me... I've only been riding for 12 years.

Or maybe you are referring to my forum experience... if so I'm curious... if I started a blog about my colon would I seem more experienced or would I be stealing too much of your thunder? :poke:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/blogs/dino/63-colon-cleanse.html

I bet you were makin' your own thunder there for a bit. :whistle:

I'm just messin' with ya, don't get upset there Dino. :beerchug:

hey be careful...he might send you a PM like he did me telling you that you are a bad person for joking about gear.... and then wish that your luck doesnt run out soon...

Bravo Dino you have succeeded in chasing me off the forum. I am sure this will totally help you get the word out with the young people you pretend to care so much about.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos as I wont be posting anymore. I am tired of the judgemental tirade I have received AFTER I agreed that I SHOULD have been wear a jacket. Kudos to you buddy.

hey be careful...he might send you a PM like he did me telling you that you are a bad person for joking about gear.... and then wish that your luck doesnt run out soon...

Bravo Dino you have succeeded in chasing me off the forum. I am sure this will totally help you get the word out with the young people you pretend to care so much about.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos as I wont be posting anymore. I am tired of the judgemental tirade I have received AFTER I agreed that I SHOULD have been wear a jacket. Kudos to you buddy.

now tell the truth I never ever said you were a bad person. Sorry to see you I don't want that any more that I want to see you as a statistic. There is more collective knowledge and information here than just about anywhere else on the web. So if you leave you are only hurting yourself.

Yes you agreed you should wear gear then went on and posted more pictures for the riders that don't care if you wear gear. So stop playing the victim and stay around and learn something.

I
Posted via Mobile Device

Just ignore the instigator. It's safe to say the rest of us all like you. You set up a great ride for some members here and posted pictures for the all of us to see, which is more than most have done to contribute to the good times of others here (including myself) so kudos to you. The way you ride and who you ride with is your decision.

Dino, don't send a PM to me that you don't want the rest of the forum to see and don't expect a reply. I have no issue with you and no offense, but I don't care enough about your opinion of me or about this topic to carry the conversation any further. It would be nice if you would send an apology out for the PM that obviously offended Laylas_Mom who's only intent was to organize something nice for a group of riders but that's up to you.

I told you I was just kidding Dino. I just had to jab back since you called me a noob, I wasn't actually criticizing you.

I know bro I took it as kidding. We are talking about poop after all.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back