Riddin again

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
Guess what everyone, hear in the dallas area the weather well be goin from freezing to just warm enough to go riddin again this week. And can anyone guess what I will be doin next week???? You got it, riddin up a storm, just incase it desides to freeze again, wich would realy suck ass. I got to sit home the entire weekend watchin everything around me freeze again. And this next week, I will finaly get to hop back into the saddle of my busa and rip it up again. I hope to see and meet all of you other busa ridders out there doin the same.

Josh
aktion035.gif

It was 6 degrees F last night, they say that it was the coldest night of the year. It is suppossed to be 73 on Friday, anyone figure out why I am always sick?

I lived 4 years in Del Rio, Tx. I rode all year except the one time it snowed! I sure wish I was in good ol' Tejas right now with a Shiner in one hand and big ol' BBQ poboy in another.

=)

Guess what everyone, hear in the dallas area the weather well be goin from freezing to just warm enough to go riddin again this week. And can anyone guess what I will be doin next week???? You got it, riddin up a storm, just incase it desides to freeze again, wich would realy suck ass. I got to sit home the entire weekend watchin everything around me freeze again. And this next week, I will finaly get to hop back into the saddle of my busa and rip it up again. I hope to see and meet all of you other busa ridders out there doin the same.

Josh
aktion035.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
It is getting warmer down in good old San antonio
you bet your ass i will be ridin this week
ernaehrung004.gif

It's been pretty cold here in Houston too. Too cold to ride comfortably, that's for sure. Would have taken the beast out today if I hadn't had to work over. Boss man was crackin the whip.

sneaky2.gif
:whip:

Any fellow Texans going to Austin to ride April 6th? Weather should be warming up this week, then I'll be riding like hell. Till then, where's that Shiner......

75°F here now. I suppose Spring is finally here. It sure is nice riding on warm pavement again with a new set of tires.

thumbs-up.gif

I know all about the ridin in the warm with new tires, just got new BT10`s put on last week and man is it nice riddin. Lots of grip, nice turns, great feed back. Time to ride agian is finaly hear, now if only the damn wind would die down!!!
happy.gif
ernaehrung019.gif

Think about your present situation this way.

You guys are talking about a wee cold spell. Take a look where I live. I got lucky that are area did not get much in the way of snow this year. I am thinking about if I can get out for a ride by April.

Consider yourselfs fortunate to have almost year round riding.

Cheers

I get a kick out of this weather thing!!! Captain - I can relate with the 40 degree temp. swings making you sick, what's a body supposed to think? Also, some of you guys are WHINING
wow.gif
that its only 60 or something and not warm enough to ride?? Try living in God's country (you know, where you have 4 seasons, it snows, etc.) - I've put on 270 miles since the day after Thanksgiving, and not once has it been above 50! (Maybe that explains why its ONLY 270 miles
biggrin.gif
). I take it out anytime its above 30 and sunny, just to keep the battery charged. I have found that 50 and sunny is warm enough with the liner inside the jacket.
ernaehrung004.gif

Back