Riddick (2013) Official Full Trailer #1 - Hits Cinemas & IMAX 6th September 2013

So where is this one supposed to be in the timeline related to Pitch Black and The Chroncles of Riddick?

--Sky

The Riddick movies were both good IMO he should have never waited soo long to release another :banghead: In the last 1 he gained control of the "Necromongers" or something like that and had an army, space ships, the works, I hope there is some kinda explanation as to why he was all by himself again being chased by a few bounty hunters ???

FWIW, Karl Urban is listed on IMDB as playing Vaako & the overview says that there is a man from Riddick's past, so I assume there is some sort of reference to Chronicles of Riddick.

I might have to see this one in the theatres (unless they make it 3D, then I'll wait for the BluRay).

--Sky

The Riddick movies were both good IMO he should have never waited soo long to release another :banghead: In the last 1 he gained control of the "Necromongers" or something like that and had an army, space ships, the works, I hope there is some kinda explanation as to why he was all by himself again being chased by a few bounty hunters ???

Riddick isn't the "leader" political type...he's a killer. He probably just "released" everyone and went on with his life.

Plot

Riddick has been double crossed by the Necromongers and left for dead on a sun-scorched planet where he finds himself fighting for his life against an alien race of predators. In order for Riddick to get off of the planet is for him to activate an emergency beacon, which alerts mercenaries who come immediately in search of their bounty, Riddick. The first ship to arrive on the planet carries a new kind of mercenaries, who are deadlier than one’s we've seen in the two previous movies, and the second ship brings a man who is after Riddick for personal reasons. As the hunt for Riddick begins time starts to run out as a storm lurks its way that could kill them all while brining swarms of their monsters their way.

Back