Rickey Gadsons new shirts

vailes3705

Registered
I know this shirt won't be very popular on this sight, but I think it's AWESOME!!!:laugh:

Ninjahasspokenshirt.jpg

Nothing will ever surpass the BUSA's cult status. Case in point, "What kind of bike is that? Its a Ninja ZX-14. Oh" VS "Is that a BUSA? Yes. Beautiful bike, doesn't that thing go like 200 miles per hour? How fast is it? I've always wanted one of those................etc. etc. A BUSA will always be a BUSA.

Nothing will ever surpass the BUSA's cult status. Case in point, "What kind of bike is that? Its a Ninja ZX-14. Oh" VS "Is that a BUSA? Yes. Beautiful bike, doesn't that thing go like 200 miles per hour? How fast is it? I've always wanted one of those................etc. etc. A BUSA will always be a BUSA.

I have to agree with you there. When I pull up somewhere on my 14, people look at it and say "nice Bike" and ask a few questions about it. When I pull up somewhere on my Busa, it's like the clouds open and the angels sing :bowdown: People just can't get enough of it. I guess that's cause most of the general public still think the Busa is the fastest bike made.

Suzuki needs to get with the program and put out a new Busa that mops the floor with the ZX-14R. They have always been slow to respond though. I think a nice t-shirt with the falcon plucking the eyes out of a ninja would be cool...... :whistle:

lmao....! thats just awesome. cant wait to put the smack down to any ZX-14 on the street when I get my back from Powerhouse....! I may just order when of them shirts myself and wear it when doing so....:laugh:

anyone know where I can purchase one of those????

I have to agree with you there. When I pull up somewhere on my 14, people look at it and say "nice Bike" and ask a few questions about it. When I pull up somewhere on my Busa, it's like the clouds open and the angels sing :bowdown: People just can't get enough of it. I guess that's cause most of the general public still think the Busa is the fastest bike made.

I think it's more than that. A BUSA has the same legendary respect and immediate recognition as a '63 corvette split window coupe, or 74 Porshe 911 Carrerra Turbo. I can't think of any other bike that has the same recognizability to those who are not even into motorcycles. Plus it's styling is so different it just pulls people in. It is a rolling work of art/sculpture that happens to be very fast.

The ZX-14 has always been a cool looking bike I really like the headlights on the pre 2012. I almost bought one and had the two sitting side by side in the showroom, then I asked myself a simple question..

If I buy the ZX-14 will I ever question not buying the BUSA? and vice versa. The answer was clear to me and I have never looked back

Jeesh after more than a decade they win one year and are all happy.
Like a kid beating his father in ping pong. Laughable. It's still YOOGLY and will never command the presence a Busa will.

If I was a ZX rider I would have a collection of those shirts in different colors for each of the week :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kawasaki must be loaded. I work nights and every commercial segment on the radio station I listen to has a 600 or 14R commercial all night. The 14 commercial is very insulting :laugh:

Someone needs to tell Kawasucki that they've got over 10-years or RECORDS to beat before they start beating that chest...

Back