Richmond Tea Party

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
A Buddy of mine asked me to go with him to this:

Link:

Richmond Tax Day Tea Party, April 15th, Kanawha Plaza

I thought this gathering was interesting, I'm not going to comment one way or the other, I'm trying to stay within the new rules.

Admin please delete this thread and accept my apologies if too political. Thanks, John

Last edited:
I think before everything is said and done and the dust settles there are going to be a lot of Tea Parties in America's future. Wardie

I think before everything is said and done and the dust settles there are going to be a lot of Tea Parties in America's future. Wardie

My understanding is that many cities will be having these party's on tax day, but doesnt seem to be much in the press about it. I may go to get some pic's.

St Louis is having one too. I am going to be taking my MSF course on the 15 and 16. I may run over afterwards to join in if they are still there. Lots of local (county and town) tea parties too. Yeah, amazing 0 coverage by media!!! :whistle:

Hopefully a sign of thread approval, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and be a good robot:please:

Whether I approve isn't really the case, but a sincere thanks for caring :). I know these tea parties are a symbol of displeasure :) with the stimulus project that is part of Obama's economic plan. I support him but I feel the plan needs to trim some major pounds. More importantly I think we need to give the plan time to work. That said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with voicing displeasure with the White House.

Doug asked us to cool it on the political discussions, prompting my "welcome" post.

No hard feelings here at all :beerchug:.

Whether I approve isn't really the case, but a sincere thanks for caring :). I know these tea parties are a symbol of displeasure :) with the stimulus project that is part of Obama's economic plan. I support him but I feel the plan needs to trim some major pounds. More importantly I think we need to give the plan time to work. That said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with voicing displeasure with the White House.

Doug asked us to cool it on the political discussions, prompting my "welcome" post.

No hard feelings here at all :beerchug:.

Cool! Great to see we are working toward the same goal! perhaps sometimes on opposite sides of the fence, all good mature rational discussion:thumbsup:

St Louis is having one too. I am going to be taking my MSF course on the 15 and 16. I may run over afterwards to join in if they are still there. Lots of local (county and town) tea parties too. Yeah, amazing 0 coverage by media!!! :whistle:

Bring your camera! might be some interesting things to see! Certainly historical things taking place.:thumbsup:

Bring your camera! might be some interesting things to see! Certainly historical things taking place.:thumbsup:
I have a stack of twenties that say there are vehicles with guys (or gals) with cameras at a number of locations nationwide... (if you catch my non-political drift)..

Surveillance%20Vehicle,%20PI%20Model,%20int01.jpg

:) now about those Yankees...

Last edited:
I have a stack of twenties that say there are vehicles with guys (or gals) with cameras at a number of locations nationwide... (if you catch my non-political drift)..

Surveillance%20Vehicle,%20PI%20Model,%20int01.jpg

:) now about those Yankees...

Yep, I'm sure my face will be added to a database, what the heck, the CIA already threatened to kill me once. Then there was the time the F.B.I. called and I thought it was a friend playing a joke, and I gave the agent a rash of sh*t, DOH! Yep, I'm already in a file or two, or three.

Last edited:
Yep, I'm sure my face will be added to a database, what the heck, the CIA already threatened to kill me once. Then there was the time the F.B.I. called and I thought it was a friend playing a joke, and I gave the agent a rash of sh*t, DOH! Yep, I'm already in a file or two, or three.
:laugh:

I hope we have one. I've never been to anything like that but I'll go take a few pics:beerchug:

Anyone attending the one in Sacramento? I'm thinking I'll ride the bike over if weather is good. Makes parking alot easier.

I'll be running out at lunch to attend the one in my city. :thumbsup: Hard to complain if we're not willing to do anything about it. It's not much, but at least we're making a statement. :beerchug:

Back