'Richard Parker'

It looks like you'll need to explain this one a bit more, or

alien.jpg

I've heard it was good; haven't seen it myself, but if someone dies in the end (and by someone, I mean the tiger) I don't want to see it... :cry:

Oh, and thanks for the spoiler for those of us that haven't seen it. What's next? There's no Tooth Fairy??

Watch the movie. I don't want to spoil it anymore than I already have.
But it's a good one. Must see. 227 days with a Tiger in a lifeboat.

Departure from traditional stupid scary movies and gratuitous violence.
Robinson Crusoe type adventure.

Yeah, I plan on watching it with my boys, if I can rip them away from XBOX :laugh:

Strangely I'm pissed now knowing he died.. Way to go Blanca.. :banghead:

He didn't say anyone died genius...he said he didn't turn and say goodbye...

Your insatiable need to have pictures to explain everything to you is getting really old, and I'm quite sick of drawing 'em...

He didn't say anyone died genius...he said he didn't turn and say goodbye...

Your insatiable need to have pictures to explain everything to you is getting really old, and I'm quite sick of drawing 'em...

Thank God.. My 5 month old has a more artistic touch..

I can't control digestion Vabs.. Duh....

<insert moonpie reference>

If you were a good Dad, you'd give him better color palates to work with, that's all I'm saying...right now, the only person that's interested in his art is Flicka :laugh:

once again Vabs and Bots commit :hijack:

Bots I can't say anymore than I already have other than its a really good flick with an actual story one can follow. Ang Lee does a great job of directing. In the end there is a mental twist that makes you question what you just heard and saw. That's it. Watch it its worth it.

Back