Richard From RCC Visits BAHRAIN

You can always count on the BEST customer service from Richard @ RCC and this proves it! :thumbsup:

He already earned my business for LIFE during my build but flying 6,500-miles across the planet to fix your bike, is beyond freaking cool! ... :super:

Thank you for all you do Richard, you continue to teach everyone in business not just motorcycles how THEY should be doing it... :bowdown:

If you are ever in Texas please let me know so I can buy you some tasty beverages... :beerchug:

Wow that's what's up. That's how you stay in business, that's is the best example of customers support I have ever seen.

Glad you got your bike sorted. Props to Richard, I'm sure it was a good business decision :laugh:

Video of run ???

I didn't take any of Richards pass......................

Just kidding, im waiting on pix and vids taken by some friends and will update this post

The nite we hit the strip the tire was only hooking up for 100M then most of it was tire spin (need new tires) but also as we had heavy humidity for 2 days prior the track condition wasn't great that nite.
Richard made a best time of 9.40 with a trap speed of around 154mph, we were aiming for 8 sec passes .

..and some people complain about spending $500-1k for a tune.

That was the problem, This bike went to Kuwait and they charged me over $1000 to tune it and they failed miserably, Bike also went to other places I don't wish to disclose and was never tuned rite.
Each tuner was blaming the fuel lines or the fuel and I believed them and changed out parts to see better numbers or even a straight AFR line on the dyno which never happened.
One tuner suggested to install a BAZZAZ and he would do it on the spot, I paid the $800+ for the Bazzaz, he took a day and a half and the bike still ran like ****. Then he charged me for his "tune" with my AFR gauge running 15.6 on idle and 10.5 on boost!!
I had bent piston rings coz the bike was too lean on boost with a tuner and had to replace the them. It don't matter how much parts you buy,, without a proper tune to make the parts sing or work together you will blow you engine or have the opposite effect..instead of power increase, you will have power decrease + all the parts will be breaking!

Richard came along and he removed the Bazzaz and installed the AMS1000 boost by gear and made it work.
Bike now is tuned only by ECU editor and it took him less than 2 hours to tune it and get the numbers :thumbsup:

This needs to be stickied in the turbo thread for sure! It obviously a no brainer who our knows our machines and where they need to be taken when they act up...Hmmmmm and apparently he makes house calls!!!

Ali, I am really glad you are happy with your results and you and Richard had a positive meet. I'm sorry I couldn't make the trip when you asked originally and didn't expect Richard to say yes when I asked him, but as you can see, he did. I gotta give him a LOT of credit for spending almost two days on the flight alone, there is only a handful of people who could have done what he did for you, and the results speak for themselves. Now you can learn how to ride that thing and spank those cars! :laugh:

ill bet that wasn't cheap tho…. but then again, a good tuner rarely is. you get wat u pay for. and mine is an hour away…. don't I feel lucky.:cheerleader:

That is awesome..for many reasons. RCC has given me great service each time I give them a call...Thanks for the pics of the cars...some of them look really nice...way beyond my bank account. It would be cool just go see them all in one place going at it. Have fun racing your bike.

Ali, I am really glad you are happy with your results and you and Richard had a positive meet. I'm sorry I couldn't make the trip when you asked originally and didn't expect Richard to say yes when I asked him, but as you can see, he did. I gotta give him a LOT of credit for spending almost two days on the flight alone, there is only a handful of people who could have done what he did for you, and the results speak for themselves. Now you can learn how to ride that thing and spank those cars! :laugh:

Thank you So MUCH FRANK for making this HAPPEN! I was disappointed at first when you said no, only to tell me 2 days later that Richard would come in your place!
POWERHOUSE AND RICHARD @RCC YOU ROCK!

Back