RHYTHMS AND 469BOY's GUAGES

ICEMANN

Registered
This is a custom guage by Rhythm and 469boy. There are custom for each order and the designs on this one is limited to the person that requested it. The Kanji symbols not but the other is. Create your own at a low azzz price. Different colors also.

SORRY RHYTHM THEY WERE SO FUNKY I HAD TA POST EM..

ICE

guage3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I just posted a link .  I also like the style you went with Playa (Bad az hell).      ""  Busa Product By Busa RYDAZ"""

Only Tru Playaz know the deal here. Individualz slightly to the left LOL.

If i remember right it's like $100 for standard and $130 for custom give or take $5.00. KM can easily be done. You can do the install yourself. I was nervous as hell but then once I did it LMAO for being paranoided for nothing. Well worth it. Comes in different colors. I have royal blue its a little deeper blue kinda the color of blue neons.

ICE.

Does Rhythm include directions? If he does are they better than most undertail installation instructions?

Yea his instructions are good, with pics. His email guided me through mine. Takes a little bit of time cuase your nervous but it aint bad at all.

Remove inners
remove two bolts holding guages.
lift out slow and unplug harness on back.

With harness on table. remove lid of guage panel. Screws on back. easy

remove set screws on needels. there small be carefull not to loose em

put piece of masking tape on factory guage on both sides of needle to protect guage faceplate. lay a spoon on both sides of needle on tape and using lever motion lift needels off. lift out lift out guages being carefull not too loose those little needle stoppers like everyone does.

swap out guages. drill small hole in plastic housing out back for power wires.

remount everything. wire 4 wires to power, check lighting. HI five your buddy, reinstall on bike. complete wiring.

cant screw it up. Small note: DO NOT WIPE OUT THE GUAGES ON INSIDE THERE IS A "FILM" ON IT TOO KEEP STATIC DOWN. SO DONT TOUCH INSIDE GLASS.

THATS IT.

ICE

#2, this pic is the an example from when the first set of guages were done, a little more crude than rhythms stuff but you get the idea. Silver thing is a small transformer.

ICE

all plus and minus on hook up, really simple and COOL AS HELL WHEN YOUR CUSTOM NAME IS NOW IN LIGHTS!

DSC00302.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish my original setup was as nice as the one's Rhythm and 469Boys are for the price their chargin its litterly a steal. I ended up reording mine from him as well. Much better than what I have here. Again these are examples but you get the install idea.

ICE

I thanks for the compliment G. I'm hear for anybody that needs help with there install I'm also working on a homepage for an installation as well.

Yes we can customize all four gauges no problem ! just let me know what you want done>>>>> aight "Busa product by a Busa Ryda"

Back