RF-1000 Where to get the best price

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
OK, so Ive decided to jump into the market for this great helmet. Where are you guys finding the best prices for the RF-1000?

You know I was doing a bunch of window shopping on that very helmet lately, the best price on a new solid Black I could find was ebay $272 shipped, some graphics prices not bad also.

There's a new XXL red & black GSXR RF1000 on Ebay right now for $100. I bought my red & black Busa matching helmet on Ebay for $200..if you want I can try to dig up who I bought it from.

I love my rf-1000, but I will not buy another one. The ONLY reason is that the interior is not removable for cleaning or replacement. Only the cheek pieces come out.

Don

Check out Competition Accessories and ask for Aaron at extension 2212. Their phone # is 1-800 543-8208. Tell him Jesse from Maryland sent you. He'll price match, too. I've been buying everything I need from him from tires to riding gears. I know that the RF-1000's interior doesn't come off. The best thing to clean it when it needs it is to wash the inside with warm water and your favorite shampoo. Let it sit to dry. Don't use hairdryer. It might damage the liner. I have two RF-1000's and I absolutely love it. One thing I highly recommend is the pinlock shield. It will NEVER fog up on you. I have two of them as well. One with clear insert and one with dark smoke insert. Never failed me when it's really cold out there.

I was looking into the same helmet as well. I had one in the past, and sold it with the bike cause it matched that bike. I really want the 2007 blue hayabusa rf-1000 but the lowest price I can find for that one is like $420 bucks. I wish I could find it a little cheaper. If anyone sees one cheaper, please post the spot!

Competition Accessories. 299.99 Ordered mine on Monday, got it today. Great finish and shield mechanism. Also got a battery tender for 34.99 that was on sale.
smile.gif

2008newShoei_001__Small_.jpg

XXL?
rock.gif
damn thats a big melon.

Just kidding sweet price, I paid 450 for mine. The Jester orange scheme. I have a Shoei RF1000 and the Carbon HJC and I am really happy with both of them but the Shoei I think fits a little better.

ebay is a great place for lids, but you need to watch the production dates... some are NOS and 4 or 5 years old although never worn..

edit: sorry NOS = new old stock

Back