Rev's New Lid...Prolly.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Doesn't get much brighter... SHould really stand out in traffic...

TOMMY_GUN.jpg

Rev which Arai lid is that?

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136842480 -->

I figure this would cut down on the number of folks turning in front of me, or simply not seeing me...  Yeah I know Tommy rides a Kwacker, but I dig the brightness.

Oh sorry man, it's the laguna edition Tommy-Hayden rep RX-7 Corsair. AKA The "Tommy Gun"

Like I said, it will stand out....

Check out Aria's web-site, they have all the 2006 lids up.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136847921 -->

Ok, now thats bright! So, what kind of colors are in your jacket to try and match the helmet/bike...........? Super Nice Helmet Rev.

Good stuff, all I buy is Arais. I know everyone has an opinion, but all of the riders out here show much respect to cats who think enough of their head to buy an Arai. Dayum good helmet, and dayum good fit !!

Solid colors much more visible. It has been proven before.

but HELL this lid shine...
smile.gif
I love it..
Solid bright colors are reported as being more visible, but only because no statistics exist regarding graphics elements and helmet visibility.

Solid dark colors are useless and easily missed, so "solids colors are more visible" isn't really accurate.

I will say though that a large number of the Arai's, and especially the Shoei RF1000s have color combinations that are pretty useless when it comes to visibility.

One thing that get's missed in the photo's is all the pearl in the paint.

c6_1.JPG

Last one, I figure the nasty kawi green can be touched up, and although I think the helmet is sorta cheesy overall, I really do like the saturated, vibrant colors.

81_1.JPG

Back