Revlis went to harley.....wussy....

maggiesboy

Registered
Ole' Rev bounced out of the metric world, into the world of toothless women, and jailhouse tattoos.

Actually he transfered down to our Harley location in Lynnwood to work in the media department. He turned down standing at the counter, dealing with overgrown hillbillys on Vino scooters to sit in an office. I just figured it would be fun to mess with the little guy
tounge.gif

Congrats on the new center office without windows! ROOKIE!

laugh.gif

At first, I thought it was some newbie givin Rev some shid
wow.gif

Did ya ride the Road Sofa yet Rev?
wink.gif

Ole' Rev bounced out of the metric world, into the world of toothless women, and jailhouse tattoos.

Actually he transfered down to our Harley location in Lynnwood to work in the media department. He turned down standing at the counter, dealing with overgrown hillbillys on Vino scooters to sit in an office. I just figured it would be fun to mess with the little guy
tounge.gif

smile.gif
Truth Be Known and it's no mystery... I'm a much better Graphic Artist than Parts Guy... I know I know Big Surprise...

He he he....

Thanks Bro,

Oh and I should be pickin up my V-Twin Sofa This Afternoon...

OH and By the way, I RODE into work yesterday and Parked Lilah RIGHT by the front door Under Cover...
thumbs-up.gif
Folks looked at me like I had a Purple Monkey on my shoulder.

laugh.gif
Oh and Yeah Maggie's Boy can Call 6'1" 240lbs "Little Guy"
laugh.gif
wow.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif
 Truth Be Known and it's no mystery...  I'm a much better Graphic Artist than Parts Guy...  I know I know  Big Surprise...

He he he....

Thanks Bro,

OH and By the way, I RODE into work yesterday and Parked Lilah RIGHT by the front door Under Cover...  
thumbs-up.gif
You do graphic arts? I wish I could do something like that. I'm a pretty good photographer, but all I can draw is stick men.

tounge.gif

smile.gif
 Truth Be Known and it's no mystery...  I'm a much better Graphic Artist than Parts Guy...  I know I know  Big Surprise...

He he he....

Thanks Bro,

thumbs-up.gif
I wish I would have known that BEFORE I asked you for parts help
laugh.gif

Have fun at the new job!

Yea, but the Big question is : Do ya get to get Vinies, Mikeys, Paulie Jr and Paul Sr.s autographs when they arrive  
wink.gif

Geezzzzzzz, to live an meet the Stars  
laugh.gif
 what a life  
slider1.gif

OK, I am heading out With my heritage Softail Classic. Maggie's Boy Should see me tommorrow.
thumbs-up.gif

And I though I made progress with you when you rode a quad.........A Harley Davidson is much like a vacuum.....except it will hold two dirtbags
biggrin.gif

Keep them teeth man...1-800-dentist

Back