Review -- Ventura Luggage System

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
When we were planning for the Reno trip we knew that we were going to need to take a lot of things with us. I looked at several different luggage systems and I kept hearing from people that had the Ventura systems that they were pleased with them.

I order the Ventura touring kit for the busa and that came with the brackets and one Spada II bag and I ordered a second Spada bag that allowed them to be zipped together for a total of 102 liters of storage.

SpadaVII.jpg

Installation was a 15 minute task, just take the hump off, put the brackets down, put the grabrail on top and use the factory bolts for the grabrail to hold it down. The bags have a special little pocket that just pulled down over the rack and then you put two safety straps around the frame in case they tried to come off. Thats it, we had so much storage it was unbelievable, I took my big camera and lenses and my 17 inch laptop and all the chargers you can believe, clothes for a week and an extra pair of mesh pants and I had extra room to spare.

When we arrived at our hotel we would simply unzip the bags from each other, unbuckle the safety straps, lift the bag off the rack and then carry them in using the handles on the top of the bag. The next day you just reverse the process, it took about 3 minutes to take them off and 3 minutes to put them on, I could not have been happier with them.

If you need to order a set call this company and ask for Amy or Donna, tell them your from the Org and they may give you a discount.... LINK TO COMPANY

cap.jpg

Cap

SpadaVII.jpg

cap.jpg

Last edited:
Back