2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

I love it!!! I especially love the one parked next to the Vette...you know how carefully that owner parked, so no one would park anywhere near his baby :whistle:

I love it!!! I especially love the one parked next to the Vette...you know how carefully that owner parked, so no one would park anywhere near his baby :whistle:

Won't be fun climbing over the passenger side to get in drivers side either...

I park in two spaces at work because of all the scumbags who insist on parking so close that I can't get my doors open. If any one of the vehicles above were to ever deliberately box me in like that, there would be plenty of slashed tires handed out.

Just sayin.'

Nothing angers me more than people who carelessly damage the property of others. That includes the losers who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the lot where they can blow into other people's cars.

Sorry, but none of the above is justified in any way.

--Wag--

Parking in two spots is not justified either!

Its ok if the lot is big and you park way out of the congested area. It is simply taking a preventiative measure to preserve your paint from careless people. I have an old SUV and sometimes it looks like they slammed their car door into my old Navigator. Its like, how much force did they apply to do that door ding? A$$holes I tell ya !

I like the direct message with the chalk on the pavement! No mistaking the opinion that fits that 4 place hog of the parking lot.

Its ok if the lot is big and you park way out of the congested area. It is simply taking a preventiative measure to preserve your paint from careless people. I have an old SUV and sometimes it looks like they slammed their car door into my old Navigator. Its like, how much force did they apply to do that door ding? A$$holes I tell ya !

I like the direct message with the chalk on the pavement! No mistaking the opinion that fits that 4 place hog of the parking lot.

I drive a new GMC pickup that I am very proud of first one I ordered just the way I wanted it, and I always try and park at the far end of the parking lot to do my best to avoid door dings and such (pisses the wife off but that's okay) but I still not use two stalls in hopes that there is still people out there that have respect for other people's property.
But I have to agree the only one that really made me chuckle was the chalk outline no possible damage to any vehicle just somebody's feelings got hurt.

I park in two spaces at work because of all the scumbags who insist on parking so close that I can't get my doors open. If any one of the vehicles above were to ever deliberately box me in like that, there would be plenty of slashed tires handed out.

Just sayin.'

Nothing angers me more than people who carelessly damage the property of others. That includes the losers who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the lot where they can blow into other people's cars.

--Wag--

So YOU park like an a$$ then will commit a criminal act simply because YOU don't like someone returning the favor? LOL

I drive a new GMC pickup that I am very proud of first one I ordered just the way I wanted it, and I always try and park at the far end of the parking lot to do my best to avoid door dings and such (pisses the wife off but that's okay) but I still not use two stalls in hopes that there is still people out there that have respect for other people's property.
But I have to agree the only one that really made me chuckle was the chalk outline no possible damage to any vehicle just somebody's feelings got hurt.

I don't use two spots either, there is always a spot at the far end of the lot next to the curb. A few extra steps to help keep door dings out of my vehicles has never hurt me...

a real tough guy

Just sayin.'

--Wag--

Wag, I love ya man, but I've had the same car, a red sports car at that, for 18 years now. She'll be 20 next month; bought her 2nd hand from a guy that just had too many cars.

I've never parked using more than one spot, not once. No one hates dings in paint more than me, and my Tess has one - I put it there when I was carrying too much in my hands, turned to open the door, swung a bag I was carrying on my shoulder that had a laptop in it, *ding*...burns me to this day :banghead:

When I park in public places, I'm just more picky about which spots I take, like the one next to a median, or the ones further from the door with more room. Those don't always work though - coworker of mine was at the mall years ago, parked WAY out on BFE, not a soul around. She got out, walked in to the mall, when she returned, there was a huge passenger van and the cops - van ran right in to her BMW, the only car still parked there. She had $5000+ in the wheels alone and they'd been damaged along with the front bumper, headlights...

Doesn't matter where you park, stupid might happen. I'm a firm believer in not painting a target on my car.

Just my :2cents:

Truth is there are a lot of people who get pissed at people who come off as they are self entitled to special treatment and the way you park is how a person can be perceived as so. Parking like you are special is like buying a lottery ticket and the prize is pissing someone off. Not everyone ends up a winner, but the more you play the greater the odds of winning is. :laugh:

Ever see some idiot park a cage in a motorcycle parking only area? Bad thoughts run through your head when you see it? Same thoughts goes for bad parking in general to cage drivers on bad cage parking.

Not going to search for the link, but there's a YouTube video of a kid getting on an motorcycle officer's ars about him parking up on the sidewalk of a convenience store and coming out with a fountain drink. He had no reason to be parked where he was and felt it was ok to do so.

Actually here it is...

The kid was politely cocky, but his point was valid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth is there are a lot of people who get pissed at people who come off as they are self entitled to special treatment and the way you park is how a person can be perceived as so. Parking like you are special is like buying a lottery ticket and the prize is pissing someone off. Not everyone ends up a winner, but the more you play the greater the odds of winning is. :laugh:

Ever see some idiot park a cage in a motorcycle parking only area? Bad thoughts run through your head when you see it? Same thoughts goes for bad parking in general to cage drivers on bad cage parking.

Not going to search for the link, but there's a YouTube video of a kid getting on an motorcycle officer's ars about him parking up on the sidewalk of a convenience store and coming out with a fountain drink. He had no reason to be parked where he was and felt it was ok to do so.

Actually here it is...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfbM9Ldj16Q

The kid was politely cocky, but his point was valid.

^ This

The sense of entitlement infuriates me, and kudos to the young kid for having the nerve to walk up and engage with the officer. We see he's got a soda in his hands. I'm never one to bash the police, but we all know how hard it is to find parking at times and wouldn't it be SO AWESOME to be able to do what he did for a quick stop for a drink on a hot day when you're on the bike. Now, I will add one caveat, out of respect for all his job is vs my desk job, and it's that mine won't cost me my life, but it is frustrating to know the hassle we'd get if we parked our bikes there for a real quick stop. Kid had every right to ask, and he didn't want to answer. Kind of funny bit of video.

My Dad always hated those that were too lazy to park too far away from the front door of our local post office when I was a kid. It was an every day occurrence to see someone pulling in to the one handicap spot for a "quick run in and out" because the next spot away from the door was just too far. My Dad would pass the lawbreaker on his way in or out and say "Must be mental" and they'd do a brief turning of their head, as if they weren't sure who he was taking to or what it was about. Sticks in my head to this day, every single time I see someone abusing that spot. :banghead:

Paint the target on yourself, don't be surprised if you become the victim. I'd rather "blend" :lol:

So YOU park like an a$$ then will commit a criminal act simply because YOU don't like someone returning the favor? LOL
Just so you know, it's not criminal. Check your books. :thumbsup:

I'll agree that I'm an a$$, though. And will continue to be one as soon as I stop coming out to my car to find door dings in it. There are literally dozens, enough to suggest that disrespectful losers are doing it intentionally. For what it's worth, it never happens when I use two spaces.

As far as that goes, I don't park in two spots at stores and other places like that. More below.

a real tough guy

Yup.

Wag, I love ya man, but I've had the same car, a red sports car at that, for 18 years now. She'll be 20 next month; bought her 2nd hand from a guy that just had too many cars.

I've never parked using more than one spot, not once. No one hates dings in paint more than me, and my Tess has one - I put it there when I was carrying too much in my hands, turned to open the door, swung a bag I was carrying on my shoulder that had a laptop in it, *ding*...burns me to this day :banghead:

When I park in public places, I'm just more picky about which spots I take, like the one next to a median, or the ones further from the door with more room. Those don't always work though - coworker of mine was at the mall years ago, parked WAY out on BFE, not a soul around. She got out, walked in to the mall, when she returned, there was a huge passenger van and the cops - van ran right in to her BMW, the only car still parked there. She had $5000+ in the wheels alone and they'd been damaged along with the front bumper, headlights...

Doesn't matter where you park, stupid might happen. I'm a firm believer in not painting a target on my car.

Just my :2cents:

I can't disagree with you. When I'm parking at the grocery store or wherever, I park as far away from the front door as possible and like you, I park close to edges, wider spaces, etc. and I don't take two spaces. It works, more or less. More than once, though, I've come out to find a car parked right next to me even though there are several empty spaces on the other sides. Completely unnecessary. Admittedly, those are the times when it's really tempting to wait for the owner to come out but it simply isn't worth the confrontation.

Nobody ever parks like that because they think they deserve special treatment, even if the perception is there. We park like that because people are scum and they don't give a crap about damaging the personal property of others. Parking like that is a self defense maneuver and it doesn't always work, either. At my office, which is the only place I double park, it's private parking, nobody else parks out there in the far reaches of the parking lot where I park and everyone who works there knows who I am and why I do it. Four other people also park out there with their high end cars and they each take two spaces as well.

The unfortunate thing is that some day, someone is going to retaliate and cause a serious issue, unnecessarily. I just hope I'm not the one in the middle of it.

--Wag--

I still love ya Wag :lol:

And I'm too frickin' OCD about my own toys to ever have the nerve to do what's in these pics to someone that's parked taking up multiple spaces, just for the record. It's the whole "making my car a target" thing again...

...but, I do find the pics amusing :hide:

Back