Rev went to vancouver, trip report with pics

Can I interest anyone in some Fixer Upper, Water Front Property?
wow.gif

WOW..... I'd give anything to be there and out of the sandy h11 hole i'm in right now!
Chin up man, how much longer you got over there?

Lots of folks here on the board have been in the Mid-East, myself included, we know it's no fun, and stressful. Take it day to day don't let the stress eat you up and you'll be home before you know. Hell when you get of the Rotator you're eyes will actually hurt at the sight of all the colors...

Keep your head down.

Rev

Yer right Rev,do Vic or Van,but not both if at all possible.

Bikes,we have thousands.At least 10 big riding clubs.One or 2 female bike clubs.

When you were at the Sticky Wicket you should have gone up to the roof for some fun. Full sized beach volleyball on the sand.

You just touched on sites and things to do. I'll show you around next time.

The weather is getting hot now. It will be +90 today.July will be hotter and drier. August will be even hotter.September is still good,October it starts to rain.

Its a cool island.

Anybody that wants to visit...come on up.

Rubb.

Bikes,we have thousands.At least 10 big riding clubs.One or 2 female bike clubs.

When you were at the Sticky Wicket you should have gone up to the roof for some fun. Full sized beach volleyball on the sand.

The weather is getting hot now. It will be +90 today.July will be hotter and drier. August will be even hotter.September is still good,October it starts to rain.

Its a cool island.

Rubb.
Count on it Rubbah, Look forward to it. The wife and I will prolly Clipper it up there then rent a "Smart Car". It's something that we don't get down here and they are just entertaining looking.

FF_182_microcar1_f.jpg

Its a cool island.

Rubb.
Count on it Rubbah, Look forward to it.  The wife and I will prolly Clipper it up there then rent a "Smart Car".  It's something that we don't get down here and they are just entertaining looking.

FF_182_microcar1_f.jpg
Now THATS something I wanna try and fit in sometime. Look like a bear squeezing into a shoe box.

laugh.gif
Yeah... I dunno... They are fun though, you see them all over up there and they just crack me up. So tiny...

laugh.gif
 Yeah...  I dunno...   They are fun though, you see them all over up there and they just crack me up.  So tiny...
I've seen a couple around here. They look WAY to small for road use. I saw one getting on the interstate.... very slowly.... like, slower than my work truck accelerates slow.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back