Rev limiter

busaridersx2

Registered
Can someone tell me at what rpm the rev limiter goes off at?
(Did a search first...but computer not cooperating =)
Appreciate the info...Thanks

i believe its 10,500 in 6th gear. hench why gps and tre mods are done to trick to ecm.

<!--EDIT|JustBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147276798 -->

10,800rpm 11,800 if you have work done on the ECM to extend the revs

I believe but don't hold me to this that the Power Commander Ignition module will allow you to adjust the rev limiter too, but you have to fax a liability waiver to them before they will tell you how to enable it.

Don

Thanks for all the responses.  We have a tre in it now.  My husband was curious because our ritual, when possible is..from light to light on a stretch of road, 1stgear 11 grand, 2ndgear 11 grand...120 mph, shut her down.  
Hesitate to say, we will be finding another place because just yesterday, there was a nice officer waiting for us at the entrance to our neighborhood, and as a fluke decided not to
fly...and thankfully we made the right choice as he would have heard us coming.  No good. and Lucky....

Glad you had good luck. Those jerks don't have anything to do but try and find sneaky places to hide out all day.

Hesitate to say, we will be finding another place because just yesterday, there was a nice officer waiting for us at the entrance to our neighborhood, and as a fluke decided not to
fly...and thankfully we made the right choice as he would have heard us coming. No good. and Lucky....
Wow, what luck!
tounge.gif

Back