Retiring from the Navy

Congrats on your retirment! It was a scary feeling for me! My 2 cents do whatever makes you happy!!!! You have your life back!!
And the rest of you guys are funny
beerchug.gif
!!!

Here is the pendant to put on the hoop. See didn't take long at all. Make sure you show the wife.

hayabusa_falcon.jpg

Awesome Raydog,
Give it some time to heal and then I will get back with you. Hopefully it will be healed enough by the meet -n- greet here in Eureka Springs.

Don

Tell her your reinlisting for another 20 and your taking a post somewhere north of Siberia.
firedevil.gif

I retire in 6 years. I told my wife I am not cutting my hair, nor shaving. I am going to get both arms sleeved out (tats) since my torso is done (well, about 20 more hours to go).

Good luck and Congrats there Sailor!
beerchug.gif

do BOTH nipples-otherwise you look like an undercover ghey-dude or some wimp who couldnt make it thru doin both...jmo
beerchug.gif

I had both of mine done, as well, years ago. I put tiny gold hoops in them. They were cool.

One day, I was at my boss's house. His lab jumped up paws on my chest and tore one of the hoops out. It hurt, but luckily the soft gold gave way before my flesh ripped out.

After that, I took the other one out and that was that.

Moral of the story: watch out for the dogs.
laugh.gif

worst pain I ever experienced. It took weeks to feel comfortable. I actually put bandaids on when I road because the wind moving my shirt around caused the hoops to pull. Then it was fine. Let us know if it was painful. Some say it was not so bad, but for me, I have a high tolerance pain, I thought.

Back