Retired at Last

Chemmy

Registered
Well I am home at last. The hospital finally released me and sent me home with a medical retirement. I have been out more then a few times in the two weeks ive been home and how awesome it has been. im trying to do the upgrades.that have been waiting a year to do. I posted a tech help post about exhaust chamging if anyone can help. I wont repost itto save space. But finally after 14 and a half years I am enjoying not shaving and lounging around. I dont have to go back to work till next month and I havent decided middle or end of next month lol. Anyways I look forward to more riding and and talking with everyone again. Be safe out there on the roads everyone.

This has been a long time coming. Glad you're back with your family and I know they are happy to have you back. Take care!

Im currently at fifty from DoD but the VA made a booboo and is being re-evaluated. And of course Dawn it has been a little rough and getting used to. I got me a therapy rescue dog and she takes most my focus so I am not constantly hovering over the kids which is great. I can sit with the dog and watch the kids and learn all the changes they have gone through in the last two years.

YAY!!!! Maybe you can bring the wife and kids down for some BBQ this summer!!!

Im currently at fifty from DoD but the VA made a booboo and is being re-evaluated. And of course Dawn it has been a little rough and getting used to. I got me a therapy rescue dog and she takes most my focus so I am not constantly hovering over the kids which is great. I can sit with the dog and watch the kids and learn all the changes they have gone through in the last two years.

You can stand down now soldier; your post has been relieved. Yeah, I know, hard to get it out of your head...

Congrats. Do you think you will miss it? I know I sure as hell do. Being retired is nice, but I really miss what I did and the people I worked with.

Back