Rest in Peace young man....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Teen motorcycle racer killed in crash at Indy

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Marion County coroner says a 13-year-old motorcycle racer has died after crashing at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

The coroner says that Peter Lenz sustained "traumatic injuries" on Sunday and was pronounced dead several hours after he fell off his bike and was run over by another motorcycle.

The teen from Vancouver, Wash., and 12-year-old Xavier Zayat both crashed on a warmup lap for the MD250H race, a precursor to the annual MotoGP race.

Medical workers placed Lenz in a neck brace, put him on a stretcher and started chest compressions before taking him to the hospital. Speedway officials said Zayat, from Flushing, N.Y., was not injured.

It's the first death at the track since 2003, when IndyCar driver Tony Renna was killed in practice.

Ahh s**t. I was hoping they wouldn't release the name of the boy that hit him.
My prayers are as much for him as for Peter's family. That's a heavy load for a 12 year old to carry.

He's one of our riders out here at Thunderhill. He was so fast. The kids have no fear and I swear they never use the brakes.

RIP Peter

Here's a video sshowing him driving it like he stole it at T-hill.

only get white box if I try to embed

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that's terible, it's been a bad year for motorcycle racers this year in washington...
it's the 3rd tradgedy i've heard of this year.

Back