resale value...

I dont get out riding very much with other riders so didn't know how these sounded on the hayabusa but I guess I gotta get out there and meet some people to see what i like sound quality and looks wise on my bike. I have the 07 stock black color. Any suggestions? I prolly need to be looking for a used set since I don't have $500 to put towards these.

I just put up the Yoshi rs-3s i have now on my bike for 200. They are in good shape and a nice starter exhaust to get you a little nice sound... I dont know what you like though.

Going to a local bike night be a good way to meet fellow riders and seeing various products in person and most importantly getting opinions of such products 1st hand.

buying exhaust usually has two factors. Looks and sound. Yes performance is a desired factor,but not as big of factor unless that is what you are primarily concerned with. What I might consider loud might be jsut right for someone else. Hard to give a good description over the internet. Even youtube videos only give so much of an idea.

Ebay is a good place to get a base on prices. Then Once you find something you like,hitting up a sponsor or two would be a good thing to do. Most are happy to take the time to talk to you about what product will make you happiest to buy.

Back